Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ambrosius

Branch

I am guildless.. and will attack all guilds who use branch (JusT, *CO*, PKG, CA$H so far), as well as the monster they train on. Enjoy. :)

lol dont think muffosa mind if u att him

serp spawns is same lame stuff like branch btw

train manu/crafting, buy BroD, break someones gear - then offer to sell them what u broke at a discount cheaper than market price.

and hey presto you have your own market corner.

(i wonder when someone will start doing this)

But this is probably a decision the PKers have to make for themselves.

Person who uses Mufossa's char is not a PKer, PKer = Player Killer, pookies is only a Brancher :)

Old Muf trained chara from 120/126 a/d to where it is now( way over 130a/d) that r hunderts milions of exp. He trained up to 18h/day for many months.

Pookies got bored of training after reaching like 70-80 oa after reset, so u see how "pr0 " he is :)

Muf always loved long fights with thermal serp, so im sure he feels realy bad now when pookies gives bad name to that account.

eMPi

Ya, I can tell for sure that it was not the real Mufossa on the Mufossa char yesterday but Pookies, real Mufossa never attacked me and never would, maybe he would for fun but surely not with a BRoD, while pookies hates my guts enough to do so.

Personally I degraded my tit shield when some DIE! members teamed me. That was fun.

I degraded my CoL to LuciferX his BRoD .. He helped DarkLegacy1 attack me because he's an ally. And my best wishes to DarkLegacy1 who wouldn't have attacked me if I had more then 0mana, you're very brave. *Serious sarcasm there*

@ SzatanSzerduszko, nice battle we had before DL took his shot at me. :) I made you restore a couple times. (Hurray for me mirror :P)

-Blee

train manu/crafting, buy BroD, break someones gear - then offer to sell them what u broke at a discount cheaper than market price.

Noobs like you cant hit anybody. :)

Noobs like you cant hit anybody. :)

They can take Fatal Man perk :)

Ye, but anyways... they will lose more rostogols that way (and their profit would be void), and who seriously would trade with someone who used branch on him?

I agree with MP......branch has nothing to do with PK.......you wont score kills with that thing. It just makes ppl diss / run.

BTW: i banned the usage of that gay weap from [NL] guild.

Banned usage of it in DIE! as well.

I ENCOURAGE ALL MY MEMBERS TO USE BRANCH..AS A MATTER OF FACT ALL PKG MUST HAVE A BRANCH IN INVENTORY WHILE PKING :) LOL......................I HOPE I BREAK MORE OF ALL YOUR STUFF SO I CAN SEE YOU CRY MORE ABOUT WHO BUYS CHAR AND HOW "OMG YOU DIDNT TRAIN" LOL WHO CARES WHEN IT GETS DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY ILL BREAK YOURE SHIT AND LAUGH AND IF YOU BREAK MINE SO WHAT ILL JUST $$$$$$$ AIIGHT SO TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I DONT GIVE 2 SHIT WHAT YALL THINK REALLY..AND I GOT THIS CHARACTER FOR ..FREE... I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU EVEN MORE MAD

Person who uses Mufossa's char is not a PKer, PKer = Player Killer, pookies is only a Brancher :)

Old Muf trained chara from 120/126 a/d to where it is now( way over 130a/d) that r hunderts milions of exp. He trained up to 18h/day for many months.

Pookies got bored of training after reaching like 70-80 oa after reset, so u see how "pr0 " he is :)

Muf always loved long fights with thermal serp, so im sure he feels realy bad now when pookies gives bad name to that account.

eMPi

also masterpiter i am very sorr for youre col...i know you and my cousin were good friends..and i didint atk you..that was actually Pookies..i am sorry for that though

Solution: Robinhood's Revenge Spell. Cast it on anyone and as long as they dont have a BroD nothing happens. But if they do have one (equipped or in inventory), not only the BroD breaks, but the player that had it gets stripped of all stuff (naked) and all in the range of that person who had the spell cast on them, gets a bonus of some of their equipment in their inventory. Works on equipment only. Let's share the wealth :)

I agree with MP......branch has nothing to do with PK.......you wont score kills with that thing. It just makes ppl diss / run.

BTW: i banned the usage of that gay weap from [NL] guild.

Banned usage of it in DIE! as well.

I ENCOURAGE ALL MY MEMBERS TO USE BRANCH..AS A MATTER OF FACT ALL PKG MUST HAVE A BRANCH IN INVENTORY WHILE PKING :) LOL......................I HOPE I BREAK MORE OF ALL YOUR STUFF SO I CAN SEE YOU CRY MORE ABOUT WHO BUYS CHAR AND HOW "OMG YOU DIDNT TRAIN" LOL WHO CARES WHEN IT GETS DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY ILL BREAK YOURE SHIT AND LAUGH AND IF YOU BREAK MINE SO WHAT ILL JUST $$$$$$$ AIIGHT SO TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I DONT GIVE 2 SHIT WHAT YALL THINK REALLY..AND I GOT THIS CHARACTER FOR ..FREE... I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU EVEN MORE MAD

eMPi

also masterpiter i am very sorr for youre col...i know you and my cousin were good friends..and i didint atk you..that was actually Pookies..i am sorry for that though

Interesting comment.

Suppose I agree with Zaer, how about we ban the using of BRoDs in our guilds, with the exception of ganging up on people who use it? :P

Also, its not always that bad, if you get hit by BRoD, do some labor, you'll get your stuff back.

-Blee

bitch whine bitch flame whine flame.

:D

Like Blee said, fully broke my COL, had a new one the next day. Not hard if you know where to look and how to gather money. :P

Just a question on the formula, is it 5% per item the person is wearing? i.e. for a person wearing 8 items it has a 40% chance to damage one of the items in a given strike? I only ask as I know i have broken 2 items in one strike before (or maybe it was a lag spike) Can someone confirm or deny whether this is the case? Sorry if that has been explained by Entropy's code snippet, but I couldn't work it out.

Thanks

EG

Omg look who's talking. Child with his new toy. Your comments are just stupid childish threats, not worth any attention. Grow up.

lol "THREATS" i broke youre tit armour and i would have broke more if u stuck around...:> haha and im still laughing there wexy..what do you have to laugh about?.......oh i know DIE is a joke in itself haha thats why all youre members wanna join PKG PKG NEW RULES..MUST HAVE A BRANCH OF DESTRUCTION AND PROOF THAT YOURE BROKE SOMEONES SHIT TO JOIN ..PM ME WITH CHATLOG OF PROOF OF BROD LANDING HITS TY TY.. NO MORE AUTOGRAPHS PLX PLX TY TY