Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ambrosius

Branch

Torr, for me No Drop Day is the one time where I can give PK my best shot without risking to lose anything unless it gets degraded/broken. I went there in Tit Plate and CoL with Orc Slayer/Cutlass on me. I degraded my shield taking on 4-5 people in a row. No problem with that, it happens, I degraded my CoL also when LuciferX attacked me .. altho it felt more like a backstab but I am not going to explain that.

Anyway, I don't see a point in whining, I degraded CoL and Tit Shield. I don't really bother, I opened a harvest service and I'll just get my shit repaired without whining here for a whole week and risking for Radu to ban me because I am bitching. Besides, I'm actually going to get my shit repaired and even earn some more money to buy some more stuff. (Kat might get some stuff from me also. :P )

But apparently not everyone can just go and work away the loss.. they rather whine about the BRoD that degraded/broke some stuff.

-Blee

omg, i just love u when u use the word "shit" :D;)

not talking bout muf now but:

THIS FKING BROD IS DESTROYING WHOLE GAME

i wouldnt even use this shyt against my worst enemy !!! (toomass excluded)

but rly now, this thing jzst sux, its there to destroy things u rly worked hard for...

some ppl can buy them 4RL$ ... but thats not the point.

BoD is ok, makes great damage, but doesnt destroy items so damn hard.

BroD is a weapon for ppl who only treat ppl like shyt... sry but BroD = ghey

EDIT: why cant we just remove this shyt... well it gives money to you ent, but it ruins whole game and many ppl will stop like pedro did so the money u'll get will be decreased, so better remove brod and then we'r all happy :)

why dont we get rid of branch and make everyday "no drop" and "no break" day. cause thats what would make everyone happy. with rosts and nmt its almost like that now. ppl so used to not losing anything that they take it as a personal insult when they do lose something. when toom broke my col with his branch i didnt wine about it, i just dressed in cheaper armor and went back in. no big deal. just because an item forces you to change pk stradegies is no reason to outlaw it

Why dont everyone just quit whining, and go play the game?

I am doing, siarato, a member of a brancher guild can said that if you dont believe in me. :)

He used branch on me, matess... and i would attack pkg for branch using, you know that.

If its lame, i dont care, its CA$H getting the JusTice they deserves, behave like lamers, get treated like lamers. I can feel siarato's pain while i ruin her training. After that branch messages i received from toomass yesterday, its so sweet, i really enjoy it. :)

rofl mufossa atted us and all our allies with branch so we fight back , u r really newbie with your justice..well keep degrading your name. If mufossa atted me with branch it doesnt mean that i serp spawns of pkg members cause i wont be same noob like mufossa is.

ca$h wont serp your spawn anyway....just your way

He used branch on me, matess... and i would attack pkg for branch using, you know that.

If its lame, i dont care, its CA$H getting the JusTice they deserves, behave like lamers, get treated like lamers. I can feel siarato's pain while i ruin her training. After that branch messages i received from toomass yesterday, its so sweet, i really enjoy it. :)

rofl mufossa atted us and all our allies with branch so we fight back , u r really newbie with your justice..well keep degrading your name. If mufossa atted me with branch it doesnt mean that i serp spawns of pkg members cause i wont be same noob like mufossa is.

And you said CA$H would not use branch. You lied, as always. Why would i believe on you anyways? And yes, pkg never used branch on me or even attacked for that matter, but they will get their spawn serped for doing that on others till they stop.

TooMass stop using branch? If not, more ca$h members will feel my sword on their monsters.

Edited by Lorck

And you said CA$H would not use branch. You lied, as always. Why would i believe on you anyways? And yes, pkg never used branch on me or even attacked for that matter, but they will get their spawn serped for doing that on others till they stop.

TooMass stop using branch? If not, more ca$h members will feel my sword on their monsters.

u destroy our stuff we fight back thats clear enough..ca$h didnt start it u noob(even hadnt branch till your side broke branch-peace)

Edited by Matess

You said your guild would not use gay weapons, and toomass clearly did. Since toomass is using branch i serp his guild mates spawns, i will do it with all other guilds who use branch... you can understand that?

I dont care who started, i care about who are doing it.

How about both of you stfu with this childish discussion and start acting like you're mature.. Lorck, you're 24 and Matess, you're 23 years old.. TBH I wouldn't say so when I see ya argue like this.

And yes, I hate having to put it this way but both of you are just very annoying here atm.

-Blee

Lorck better stop getting forum exp posting tons of posts a day but rather train some. And if you will keep on serping CA$H (my allies) monsters i will start killing your fluffy in yeti cave. I am not worried that you will serp my yetis back :)

Lorck better stop getting forum exp posting tons of posts a day but rather train some. And if you will keep on serping CA$H (my allies) monsters i will start killing your fluffy in yeti cave. I am not worried that you will serp my yetis back :)

Gogo defend them... you are invited to do so, btw.

How about both of you stfu with this childish discussion and start acting like you're mature.. Lorck, you're 24 and Matess, you're 23 years old.. TBH I wouldn't say so when I see ya argue like this.

And yes, I hate having to put it this way but both of you are just very annoying here atm.

-Blee

Sorry iam drunk little bit cause Slovakia-Czech Republic 0-3 :) but anyway i dont spam with it so much only 132posts in 2years ;)

This all is nothing but back and forth redundant bull****, it has nothing to do with the original topic, which was? I can't remember after all the nasty back and forth and in between crap I have been reading. Everyone has an opinion on what works or what doesn't in game, but not everyone can or will agree to anything. There are always going to be two sides, but whether anyone is willing to form a middle ground is yet to be seen.

From the way everyone turns every forum topic into thier own personal bitch fest, no middle ground with anyone will be achieved, I rarely post because of all this crap. It makes no sense really to post since any *real* issue is usually lost in the he said she said my cousin's uncle's brother said...whatever!

Anyway just felt like putting in my own little offtopic line of crap since it seems to be the trend, enjoy.

Sure that i will defend my firends (some of them i know also aside from the game and more of them i will meet soon... hmm this weekend in Ostrava) :)

OMG Lorck...feel my pain, i'm laughing at you, you should see my chatlog....you'd probably do #kill me if you did :)

Edited by Siarato

OMG Lorck...feel my pain, i'm laughing at you, you should see my chatlog....you'd probably do #kill me if you did ;)

:) When thevoice called you and desdamona, lol, that worth my month. :)

And when him and you and des insulted me at the beggining... oh, so cool, i felt much better after that, it proves that what i was doing was giving results. I only hope that TheVoice trains in tyrn.

hmm funny i didn't realise saying *hi tv :) * was an insult to you, i must be more careful in future i think :)

You insulted me before, when i serped your fluff, telling me to grow up, etc. ;)

Anyways, its really funny on the cave too, i enjoyed. :)

enjoyed what Lorck?.....talking to yourself and running after the fluffy trying to catch it before i did....i had more fun on pm and gm telling everyone what you were doing :)