Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nyxl

A small contest for ladies...

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Some of you will have met me ingame, or discussed with me via the chat channels (ingame too). Some will have noticed that I'm a bit histrionic when I don't pay attention.

A fancy struck me recently... And I decided to start a small contest. This contest is addressed to ladies who are about to hit level 30 in harvesting, and who might want to buy a harvester cloak...

Take a moment to read this if you are interested.

I offer you a free harvester cloak if you are a lady (female character ingame) and if you can answer this riddle :

"Where can we find the origin of the world ?"

There are three different correct answers, so the range is pretty large. And the contest will be permanent, so you may try as many times as you wish until you succeed...

I expect the winners not to disclose the correct answers, of course :wink: ...

PM me ingame for answers (yes that means I have to be online) or in this forum. Don't reply on the thread here, please, I won't take it into account.

I hope you'll find it entertaining :) !

why is this in roleplaying?

Because it is the way I play my character : gentlemanish, histrionic, jester and riddler. Where would it fit better than in the present forum ?

/me looks through the various forums. There are many of them. And yes, there is an Events Forum.

Woops :oops: ...

I guess I fumbled with this. Errrm, if a modo feels like moving the topic to where it belongs, that's all right with me.

( One day, I'll get to know this forum, one day. )