Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

Update changes

Does the new perk mean that #beam me will never be removed? If that's not the case, what will happen to those who have the perk when it's removed?

Why won't it give 5 pps? :)

Does the new perk mean that #beam me will never be removed? If that's not the case, what will happen to those who have the perk when it's removed?

Why won't it give 5 pps? :)

and why do u have to pay for it :)

Why won't it give 5 pps? :(

and why do u have to pay for it :)

Yeah, that's why it should give more pps :P

(but 10k?! why not 2-5k? :))

Will the Trik prices be adjusted? Now, he is ripping people off even more for threaded goods.

Where is the book seller for gypsum and for making the molds and portar & pestle?

High level pking in multi maps will surely change after it. If 4 people gang someone and all use mana destruction rings, that person being ganged will have serious problems...

High level pking in multi maps will surely change after it. If 4 people gang someone and all use mana destruction rings, that person being ganged will have serious problems...

And CoM will be more useful at pk :)

It always was useful. ^_~

Anyway, after the cooldown pass people can use the rings again and the guy would be in the same situation.

Not that i think this is a bad thing, but i think pk will surely change once again.

yay, also taking orders on new (and old) crafting items :P (no thread though :P)

broke 2 gemstone hammer&chisel on 41 polished emeralds :o

Edit: I'm sure, other high(er) level crafters will as well :)

Edit2: more research on the gemstone hammer&chisel led to about 0,7% chance of loss ;)

Edited by Ermabwed

Once i was playing drunk and bought 100 gemstone cutter instead of gemsanding paper. ;)

Now they got an use. \o/

I did that sober... though I was half asleep.

Can I be the one that bitches about all the negatives to the new update?

Um..

I love it, Ent give me your IP addy so I can convince everyone in EL to DDOS your DSL - if this is the result of a few days work, you're going to have to be took out for at least a month ;)

I thought the update to 1.2.0 was a big thing, this just blew that out of the water.

Keep up the great work guys :o

/radu I was kidding about needing your IP address and stuff - you know that right??

You made this little experimental creature very happy today :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------
-				  Isn't it time you all went P2P??				  -
----------------------------------------------------------------------

lol, i love making thread. That gave me 3 crafting levels in less than one hour ;)

Next, i think, i start mass production of ring molds.

Good update, radu, you should definately stay offline for a longer time :o

Piper

I LOVE the changes as a top crafter that's sort of a DUH statement isn't it?

After playing with the new changes I do have a suggestion. I think the base experience on thread is too high. Maybe 5 instead of 10 would be appropriate. For example 12 threads = more experience than a dis ring. 29 thread = an emerald valley trade route ring.

I'm all for a way to let people get the 0 off their crafting, and it's great to be able to make thread as a manufacturer. However bone powder gives 1 exp, is making thread rerally worth 10x the exp of bone powder?

Once again GREAT UPDATE!

More crafting stuff! :icon13::D:D:D

And the new perk is hillarious. Scotty died, makes you unable to beam -3points costs 10000GC.

After playing with the new changes I do have a suggestion. I think the base experience on thread is too high. Maybe 5 instead of 10 would be appropriate. For example 12 threads = more experience than a dis ring. 29 thread = an emerald valley trade route ring.

I'm all for a way to let people get the 0 off their crafting, and it's great to be able to make thread as a manufacturer. However bone powder gives 1 exp, is making thread rerally worth 10x the exp of bone powder?

Once again GREAT UPDATE!

Doesn't it make more sense for it to be manufacturing too? Not crafting

Once again GREAT UPDATE!

Doesn't it make more sense for it to be manufacturing too? Not crafting

Yea, would make more sense in manufacturing... after all this is where serious RL manufacturing set out (more or less don't start a history lecture just because of my statement :icon13:)

I thought simply that making clothes was manu, so making the thread to make the clothes... makes sense for it to be manu.

(I am not fussing about the easy craft xp at all, just thinking it might be rather *too* easy)

All in all, fantastic update! (yes, I'm repeating myself.. are compliments considered spam? )

And the new perk is hillarious. Scotty died, makes you unable to beam

But if Scotty has died, how can others be able to beam? :icon13:

Maybe it is dark cult whose members think Scotty has died? :)

Yea, would make more sense in manufacturing... after all this is where serious RL manufacturing set out (more or less don't start a history lecture just because of my statement :icon13:)

Yes, it would make more sense, but then manufacturing would be too easy. This way, it can give a headstart to those with little or no crafting.

question: do the rings work even if ppl got magic immune?

else pk would get bit boring enemy uses 1 ring and u need to diss ;/

Currently they work regardless of magic immunity. However, I do plan to have an item that will negate their effect.

It will be called a "dumping medallion", which each time a ring or possibly some other magic effects are targeted at you, it will negate that effect, but will also have a chance to break.