Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

Update changes

Coming from a Crafter. :D Guessing the prices of COL/COM will drop now there craftable.. But meh, dont mind, new rings sound good.. And intresting to see what the Neg Perk is :)

This looks like the kind of boost that crafting has been needing for a long time.

wow, major amount of work for only a few days. and craft gets a lot more relevant. pwnage. should hopefully create a bit more balance throughout the game

Now taking orders for rings of mana destruction, rings of mass mana destruction, CoL, and CoM (prices to be determined)

(I am jumping up and down with my children laughing at me for being so excited about this update.. omg I love you Ent and Roja!)

Now taking orders for rings of mana destruction, rings of mass mana destruction, CoL, and CoM (prices to be determined)

(I am jumping up and down with my children laughing at me for being so excited about this update.. omg I love you Ent and Roja!)

hehe shallara :)

nice work indeed \o/

Does the new perk mean that #beam me will never be removed? If that's not the case, what will happen to those who have the perk when it's removed?

The merchant has the Gypsum harvesting book listed twice.

Edited by Hazor

Nice. I was thinking the other day that cotton would be good thread! Perfect. And I too have had multiple needles and hammers since I started (not too long ago). I've been astonished they never broke! :)