Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

I love the birds Roja, how about you can hold meat to attract them?

great job on the birds, roja :D

Will they be summonable? ;)

sinced theyll be atkable, they should have a higher def more then att(a lot higher) since it flies, itd be harder to hit. and u could tie in training hawks with the summon skill (like summoned them, u 'trained' them

Yay, target practice for when the bows and arrows come ;) <--- prepared

Edited by peeper :)

will this meen bow's and arro's soon! cool lol

Peregrines - my favourite endangered species :>

Can they be like the unicorn (untouchable, just something to look at and admire)?

sinced theyll be atkable, they should have a higher def more then att(a lot higher) since it flies, itd be harder to hit. and u could tie in training hawks with the summon skill (like summoned them, u 'trained' them

lol Ras having been standing nxt to someone when there pet hawk attacked them (rl) there not worried about defense when they are hanging on your face :D

incase people are wondering how big they are. ( and no not the gf :happy: )

Scoshi%20Red%20Tail%20Hawk.JPG

congratz roja you captured them perfectly lovely birds :D

Edited by conavar

wow conovar that's a great pic! Your gf actually owns one? Or does she work with them at a place?

she and her dad own them. They have got about 20 all together. Red tail hawks, harris hawks, Lugger Falcons, A vulture ( :D ) a barn owl, Kestrel

I havent a clue how they started I know they used to take in unwanted birds from other people, now they look after them and hunt them

Edited by conavar

wow cool..i don't think you're allowed to own them in the US..maybe, but only with permits and such. Do you mean they take the hawks hunting? not that they hunt down the hawks, right? :P

You are allowed to own them in the USA but only if you have had experience with them( and a lot more diff species are kept captive in the USA than here).You need permits etc here as well, all the paper work has to be right or they take them off you. ie: Proof of parents,Ring numbers etc

Lol and yes they take the Hawks out to hunt for rabbits ( weird law . the hawk is only doing what it would do in the wild but its not allowed to kill the rabbit. The Rabbit has to be killed humanly ).You dont realize how beautiful and deadly (and how big) they are until you have one sitting on your hand.

2/14/07

Since I was thoroughly disgusted with how the wolf looked, I decided to redo it:

New Wolf

*Note that the texture shown in the image above is high-res..it will be much lower in the game.

And here's a before/after pic(with actual game res texture shown):

Wolf Before/After

Wow Roja, that looks miles better, so much sleeker :)

Umm are the foxes still tubby ingame? (I don't often see them in the silver mine :P)

2/14/07

Since I was thoroughly disgusted with how the wolf looked, I decided to redo it:

New Wolf

*Note that the texture shown in the image above is high-res..it will be much lower in the game.

And here's a before/after pic(with actual game res texture shown):

Wolf Before/After

LoL i didn't know wolf is so ugly :blush: (i mean that "before" wolf). Anyway this is my favorite animal in EL (to the next update, becpuse penguins are pr0 ) and it's cool it will look much better, good work Roja like always ;)