Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

Amazing...

is it already known how we can gain archery xp? I mean, is it dependent on the a/d of the monster or, and it will be awesome, on the distance/size of target and light conditions? Everybody on IP shooting at rabbits again! :medieval:

Maybe it will be the archery skill to make and do :medieval:

well that would be great too!!.... you can take it many ways.... have to make Arrow tip molds, make arrow tips ( so u can make posioned ones ect), make fletchings (spelling ?? ), and arrow shafts of different kinds ( wood, composite, metal)...

This could be a huge skill, and i think it is great!!! anyway you guys/gals decide to bring it into the game is going to be great!!

Keep up the great work!

Woot!! :) Finally all those legolas chars in the game would have something in their hands that'll make them similar to legolas :)

Woot!! :icon13: Finally all those legolas chars in the game would have something in their hands that'll make them similar to legolas :D

So now EL become ELOTR? ;)

Sorry if this has already been said but;

When the B&A's are implemented does that mean we will be able to move while being attacked ?

And also will there be a max bow skill for PK arenas ?

~~Sid

Edited by simmster

Woot!! :bow_arrow: Finally all those legolas chars in the game would have something in their hands that'll make them similar to legolas :D

So now EL become ELOTR? :laugh:

Eternal Land(s) of the Rings lol :devlish:

EDIT: Love the bows Roja xD

Edited by Garnoo

They look incredible :D

Can't wait to get my hands on them.

And I think it is funny, really--we will all be right-handed in EL with swords, and left-handed with bows! :icon13:

Great work, looking forward to it

Lum

Hehe, Dragoat :) Nice work, according to color, they will be placed in some snow map, correct? :)

Wait and see :)

does this mean there are plans for white dragon armour ?

There has to be some variety, so I am excepting there to be some kind of weapon for white dragon scales to be used for.

does this mean there are plans for white dragon armour ?

There has to be some variety, so I am excepting there to be some kind of weapon for white dragon scales to be used for.

Yeah I was thinking a white dragon staff!! :)

but maybe something with archery ;)

~kGn

10/25/07

And the last art update before The Update...Black Dragon Armor!

Now, before you ask why "where are the dragon scales?!?", let me tell you. There will be many different dragons of different colors, and if I was to make dragon scale armor each time, it'd get pretty redundant fast-there's only so many variations of that I can do. So I thought I'd go with making a different style of armor for each dragon color. The scales are ground up and mixed into the metal ;)

High Resolution texture pic

In Game Screenshot

(also, not sure if those "gloves" are going in or not, so I left them outta the screenshot).

p.s. we will have santa hats :)

Read the quote guys :icon13: