Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

THEY'RE NOT GOGGLES!!!! It's a freakin magical mask, nothing high tech AT ALL about it! :o

Ok Ok :P You can sell different colors in shop :fire: And for ingame cash u can buy only green :P I think radu will like this idea, becouse i heard he want to buy personal country :P

Oh Boy, nice Mask/Goggle thing :) Btw, when will the Hats and Crowns be purchaseable I so want to buy some! :D

They look like sunglasses... which are really cool if we get tuxedos to go with them :hehe: They look really nice :) and I love the lion too, they look like an ogre lvl creature to me *hint*.

--Duck2

Btw, when will the Hats and Crowns be purchaseable I so want to buy some! :hehe:

They will be available with the next client update. Any new artwork always only comes with a client update.

Love the hats, mask, and of course the lion :(

Closest thing to *me* in this game ^^

Still think you should follow through with the pet idea :)

Not bad at all=) You sure are good at drawing Roja.

I just got some ideas pop into head though, for example about the lions, maybe there also could be differnent variations of the animals? Like Mountain Lion and maybe some other variation of the other animals aswell. Also I got an idea of a equal to Red Dragon... it could be a mythical creature... a Lion with 3 heads!=O Now that would be something in the same size as the dragon.

Good work anyways! Keep it up.

Edited by Beaverhunter

I just got some ideas pop into head though, for example about the lions, maybe there also could be differnent variations of the animals? Like Mountain Lion and maybe some other variation of the other animals aswell. Also I got an idea of a equal to Red Dragon... it could be a mythical creature... a Lion with 3 heads!=O Now that would be something in the same size as the dragon.

Mountain Lion = Puma..

Also, does this look like the suggestions forum? :)

Mountain Lion = Puma..

Also, does this look like the suggestions forum? :)

no it just looks lke a grumpy Mod! MASK looks great, i guess this means you can now do Glasses (for research bonus?) and such...and hopefully scarves!!

nice :icon13: cant wait 2 c it in game

Awesome! I love the mace :D

Can't wait to get my paws on one :icon13: