Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

I LOVE THIS. Btw does this come in different colours...like a black and white theme?

No, I wasn't planning on making any other colors for this. Purple is the color representing "magic" the best so that's why i made them purple.

Nice, will they be available in different color roses like black, and different flowers?

Edited by time4u2die

...Oh and they will give you a little magic boost, probably some extra mana but nothing is set in stone yet :(

Lot's of max mana bonus items already... Go +3 FR /o/ and hard to break... Or Rat bonus \o/

Looks nice, also awaiting pointy purple hat :(

Also I like yellow roses, though I probably wouldn't buy the item from the shop...

Edited by kailomonkey

Here's a new special item that will only be available from the shop:

Bouquet of Roses

Aww, man... If only my GF still played EL... :)

That looks like it'll be great though!

Ok sorry. :devlish: I have actually been working on a lot-basically remaking almost every texture/model in the game! :P

So here's one thing, a new ship(comparison with old)

New ship #1

At this rate I will have to buy a new computer just to be able to play EL in it's full pixelized glory :devlish:

very nice work.

People will soon be lining up to Row, Row, Row your boat! :P

While I think they (the new ships) do look really nice, I'll have to say that a ship in port (which is the ships we see in EL) wouldn't have hoisted sails. One could argue that they're in the process of arriving or leaving port but as my understanding of these matters go, you'd only use some small sails for those maneuvers.

Not having sails hoisted would also remove the problem of having the wind go in two different directions at the same location :fire:

Yes you are right Ermabwed, however I decided to keep the sails down simply because it looks cooler and you'd never see them down otherwise :P This is a game afterall, so not everything is realistic obviously-the ships would have tons more ropes among other things for instance.

It was a purely design decision. But there may be some other design changes so these are not necessarily the exact thing you're going to see in game-most likely, but a chance not.

Here are 2 variations of the ship I posted yesterday:

2 ships