Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

ohhh nice dragon :):unsure: can i have a shrunken one as a pet :)

Fabulous work there, Roja! :unsure:

Glad you all like the new dragon..although it probably will change a little if we don't get the alpha maps fixed. Anyone a programmer? :D

1/28/08

Quivers: Regular, Magic, Fire, Ice, Explosive(top row is for regular bows, bottom are bolts for crossbows)

Bows: Long, Short, Recurve, Elven, Crossbow

Quivers are awesome :D

Does that mean, there will be 5 kinds of arrows? Not just 2? (PK and training)

EDIT: I read too fast :P

EDIT 2: Does this mean, that for each kind of arrows, you also need to equip a specific quiver (which must be manufactured also specifically and separately)? I guess so, but it's better to ask a be assured...

Edited by Khalai

EDIT 2: Does this mean, that for each kind of arrows, you also need to equip a specific quiver (which must be manufactured also specifically and separately)? I guess so, but it's better to ask a be assured...

The quiver & arrows go together, so it's just 1 thing you have to equip.

That looks fantastic!

I especially love the elven bow, it's gorgeous. And I can see you put a LOT of effort into texturing the quivers, it really shows. Cant wait for this!!!

OMG

I can't say how cool the arrows look

Man u guys are great at making this lol

I can't w8 intill they come out

I got one question though.................Will we be able to make ranging gear and how much will it cost to get all this stuff if it has been figured out yet????

2/1/2008

Here's the first look at some pets for the game :) These pets will be p2p, meaning there'll be some other default pet(don't ask what right now except it'll be some current animal in the game). To get these special pets you'll have to pay(don't ask how much right now either).

The pets will have special abilities and you'll have to feed them, they won't stay "alive" unlimitedly, but will sort of be similar to a summoned animal. Anyway, more details on them will be released as they come(don't ask me more q's here).

Pet screenshot

Pets