Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

Very nice armor. The simple design of it also matches real armors. When fighting in fancy armor, all those engravings and extremities are just pain in the ass or the weak spots. This is plain, hard, impenetrable black plate mail. Good job Roja.

About a "collar", if it fit in with a design I'd make it.

Ok, maybe the jousting armor isn't the best example, but what I meant is the "collar". Look here, each type of plate armor has it. Without the collar it's fairly easy to get decapitated..

wowie! I just got my design for the next helmet!

http://www.ksmok.w3.pl/galeria/pictures/sr...ges/arms_05.jpg

:evilgrin:

I'm glad I could help :devlish:

About a "collar", if it fit in with a design I'd make it.

Ok, maybe the jousting armor isn't the best example, but what I meant is the "collar". Look here, each type of plate armor has it. Without the collar it's fairly easy to get decapitated..

wowie! I just got my design for the next helmet!

http://www.ksmok.w3.pl/galeria/pictures/sr...ges/arms_05.jpg

:devlish:

LOL! I want a swan hat! :) (but in all honesty, you gotta give those medieval guys their props - to go out and even act like they'll kick your ass in *that* hat. wow.)

oh jesus christ lol :D

Anyways. overall i like the black dragon armor. its something.. new..

But i have to say it looks a wee bit too plain.. i mean the other high lvl armors had some ornaments or

drawings on it. and this ones just plain metal with some screws in it o_0

The Highres Pictures actually looked pretty nice to me but the ingame screenshot was.. a bit dissappointing.

I can imagine how hard it is to think about that stuff and i respect your ideas alot :)

Keep up the good work :evilgrin:

No, no, a thousand times, no! The red armor is fine as it is -- but it's *so* fancy, I keep imagining all those high level fighters getting tangled up in bushes. I like having the red armor be the super-fancy "samurai" look, and the black armor be the no-frills practical European medieval look. I can't wait to see what comes of future dragon armors in more colors. :)

(also, not sure if those "gloves" are going in or not, so I left them outta the screenshot).

OMG, i want them in impl3ment plx?

But seriously...i always thought that gauntlets would look really cool (we already have um for Leather and Fur sets :P) but i didn't think the idea of adding another equipment slot would fly ;)

Oh man, that high resolution screenshots looks soooo pretty :confused:

If this game could be played in high resolution it would look very pretty with this kind of armor :D

Black Dragon Armor! Yess! ;) It looks great! This is exactly the armor

look I been waiting for. Red Dragon looks rather evil, but this armor is outstanding.

In the scale of 1-10 in geek happy, I'm a 10+2 :wacko:

WHOOT

I can't wait....and I can think of a few Rangers who will be happy too :confused: Great job as always Roja and than you to the whole programming team too :devlish:

EDIT: English Grammer took a holiday when I wrote this :confused:

Edited by WolfWitch

Oh now that is awesome :confused:

Very nice Roja, I can't wait to see them in game.

A couple questions... what does it look like when you don't have it drawn? And are the bow and quiver seperate items or do they go together? :confused:

Edited by Enly

Looks very cool.

What kind of bow would that be considered? Long bow?

from the looks and size of it.. yeah looks like a longbow... any other bows planned with diff stats.. compound bow? crossbow ?

May I inquire, will there be bows for right-handers? :)

Do you mean left-handers? because I'm fairly sure thats a right handed bow :) Unless of course I learned archery completely wrong...

Edited by Enly

May I inquire, will there be bows for right-handers? :)

Do you mean left-handers? because I'm fairly sure thats a right handed bow :)

Nope, the pictured bow is for Lefties :P A right-handed archer would hold the bow in his/her left hand, and draw back the arrow to fire with his/her right hand. :)

*looks at bow again* hmm.... you're right. I did learn archery correctly, but I've obviously forgotten my left from right :)

I looked at the picture wrong, I thought she was holding the bow in her left hand.... silly me

Edited by Enly