Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

Yes it takes up the equipment slots. You can wear greaves or leather boots with a skirt though. Just think of the clothing placement.

Wow then we will be able to wear new clothes over armor and ppl won't know what we got 'under'? :D

any idea on the price yet or has that still to be decided ?

Read the programming section, under the thread "Tailoring Skill"

Acelon, not everything will be makable in the skill.

Unless it's something really special, if it's sold in the shop the price on clothing items shouldn't exceed $20. So from $10-20 would be the general price range.

Wow then we will be able to wear new clothes over armor and ppl won't know what we got 'under'? w00t.gif

Only thing that would work on are the boots when wearing a skirt.

Thanx Ace and Roja

And thats what I understood to be the case Roja that at the moment items such as these will only be available from the shop, but tailoring in the future who knows :D

Those look brilliant! Great work!

May I ask what is happening with the Fox Scarf though? It's been in game for some time, and I just noticed it is still unwearable. Is it remaining in only for the quest?

And while I'd love to make the fox scarf and other things visible, we have to wait for a programmer to implement the functionality.

More awesome clothes :w00t: and we can be pirates :bow_arrow:

are there no pants that arn't striped though? Or are those solid color ones pants to? they look like just the character basics to me

Those are the basic pants. I can make the baggy pants without stripes, but i wasn't sure if it'd be worth it since you can just wear the default pants...I can always make solid colors if people are interested though.

Im interested as well :icon13:

And P.S. Well done Roja all the new cloths look great! :D

__Icy__

Edited by Icy

Ok I made plain-non striped- black and brown "baggy" pants. I don't feel like making a picture just for them, so use your imagination :P

I was thinking and I came up with traveling cloaks. They could be like trench coats sorta and come in black, brown, dark green, or dark blue.

I hope it's okay to make suggestions.

You should make santa hats :) for christmas.

Nah, we need the EL equivelent of santa...

Make Joker hats :P

Rather than those daisy maisy hats (sorry spleeny :P), maybe sunhats? Good for farmers to wear on a sunny day :D