Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

I love the new pink bunny and the cocktrice, can't wait until they are ingame :lurker:

interesting bird. will it have a special attack that turn people to stone?

wont that just b the same as paralising for afew turns like the large spiders?

... or, if you are wearing a mirror cape, you can have a chance to paralyze the cockatrice :happy:

probbly not it never worked for me on mn :happy:

Woot Cockatrice's, i shall say no more other they are my all time favorite freaky critter.

As always you do them proud Roja :)

Eek! Cuteness is taking over!!

Nice work, Roja! :icon13:

Great art !! :):D

I especially like the birds i see flying around on the testserver.

Everytime there is update there's so much to see. :):)

6/23/2007

Since after the updated I started to work on fixing up the character models. Mainly this was to fix buggy things that made it difficult for me to create new stuff for them. And secondly it was to just overall make them look better, more realistic and natural, without adding too many more polygons.

So here's the result of almost a month of work...as you can see they're a lot less blocky now, and the staff is held properly too :)

Before & After 1

Before & After 2

wow, can really tell the difference with #3

and this is probably more against me than anything but i never thought the staffs were held wrong :x (but then again i used them with full fur for an explorer outfit as a walking stick ><)

looks wonderfull

hehe, grab a broomstick, or a staff if you have one, and try to hold it in the position your character does in the game for longer than a few seconds, if you can at all....actually it's physically impossible with the way the hand is rotated :(

There's 2 ways to hold a staff, one is the walking stick way(which is best for walking obviously), where you put the end of it on the ground and your arm is held out a bit. The other is the way i have pictured there. And I did it because I can't do it the walking stick way for the game.

I think it looks amazing, though I gotta agree with happy about the staffs taking a bit to get used to :wub:

nice :wub: i love the staff

what hapend in #3 the red hair turned broun O.o r u no longer aloud hare dye? ;(

EDIT: or is it just that its a differant guy cuz 1 has a cape 2 lol & i like the new chin & nose lol

Edited by thelethalmoo

nice ;) i love the staff

what hapend in #3 the red hair turned broun O.o r u no longer aloud hare dye? ;(

EDIT: or is it just that its a differant guy cuz 1 has a cape 2 lol & i like the new chin & nose lol

it's just a different model..you still can have red hair ;)