Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

Exerts from Wikipedia about flails:

It is difficult to block with a shield or parry with a weapon because it can curve over and round impediments such as shield or weapons and still strike the target.

Unlike a sword or mace, it doesn't transfer vibrations from the impact to the wielder.

Also any articulated or flexible weapon is much harder to control than a rigid one -- you can quite easily end up hitting yourself. Is there a "critical failure" result for attack?...

Also any articulated or flexible weapon is much harder to control than a rigid one -- you can quite easily end up hitting yourself. Is there a "critical failure" result for attack?...

Please don't get into any discussions about such weapons, they are not possible and will not happen.

Excelent job Roja

More and more this game is getting interesting tanks to your new items...

it realy seems that is getting impossible to be able to make all things in game... what creates new needs for players and it for sure will raise the market activities, also give more fun in to low level players, people always like to dress up with different stuff, with your work and all programers help Eternal Lands wil lbecome the most popular MMO ever.

Tnx for your great work

Awesome, simply fantabulous............. (now does that come in Green??????)

is there green dragons? :P

Anyhow the armor looks wicked and so does the weapon.

The armor looks great, but there should be spikes on the top of the boots too for... uhm.. :P

Err.. armor looks great and i cant wait to have it in game! :)

Piper

I imagined the armour torso being made of one single dragon scale ( due to its size ) but defo cool work Roja :icon13:

very nice =)

I love the way it looks so fierce. The weapon is even more interesting in my opinion.

Since it is very different double bladed weapon will there need to be a new attack action for it?

No, there won't be any new animations. Everything is designed to use the existing ones. We can't have any other animations until there is programming support for them.

i counted 122 scales, more or less(probably more), so it wont cost 122 dragon scales to make will it? :icon13: i dunno anything about the drop rate for dragon scales, but if it does take that many, then thats gonna be sum pretty expensive and rare armor......

plus if the shoulder pads, helmet, etc need scales

or do we just crack em into pieces with our hammer? :)

Edited by Rasere

*saves up*

cant wait :lipssealed:

Awesome!!

My brother and I are both freaking out while waiting for it. Too bad I won't be able to afford a set for sometime. Great work though!

I knew it was coming eventually, but I didn't know so soon. :lipssealed: