Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ohmygod

Croc Hunter - Steve Irwin Dead

I know that he died to a stingray and if you don't think that is a dangerous animal well...

I'm not being negative.I am pointing out the fact that he died while doing what he was best at.Really,if you work as an animal tamer/cop/fireman,then it isn't unprobable to die from it.

It's a big loss to the world really, he teached ppl that there was other ways to handle animals then to kill them, we are the ones invading the animals areas and pushing them aside, he had a big passion in what he was doing and he wasn't afraid to show ppl that there is alternatives to deal with them.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Steve RIP, hunt those crocs where ever you are.

Edited by Entris

they had special about him on animal planet last night..couldnt finish watching it..his father choking back tears was enough to break your heart..he lived well and none can say he didnt live life to its fullest..we all should be so lucky

steve is a great loss to to the animal kingdom i also saw a program once where he saved a guys life who was stranded on rocks he had been on those rocks for days his friend had died in the sea ,but steve hearing this on the news turned his boat around and rescued this guy. steve dunno where you are now but i bet your with the things you loved best in this world your a great guy and a credit to your family ...the world will miss you :P

was going to happen eventually, all he did was jump around with crocodiles, he even used his (then) baby in a stunt, dangling it in front of a crocodile :S

shame though, his programs were always funny lol

The reason steve did this was because his chlrdren need to mix with the family pets which in the irwins case happen to be croc snakes ect,we do this with our family pets introduce babies to our dogs cats its to make sure the kids and animals get to know each other if that child was introduced to the croc at 6 years old the child would show fear wihich animals sense a mile away

First thing I thought when I heard he died was he must have been croc feed or choked to death by a python or something...

A stingray! He's like the first person in 60 years to die to one. Only the second since records began. Just damn bad luck if you ask me.

You would think so but he was too experienced and snakes/crocs are too predictable. He could always slip or something though..

In water things are different, its harder to evade for one and i would guess he had less experience with fish.. This was a nasty accident, real bad luck, it's sad he is gone =/

Well, he died doing what he likes best...

That was more than a job to him: that was his life. How many of us will get to die doing something we enjoy? :dry:

Well, he died doing what he likes best...

That was more than a job to him: that was his life. How many of us will get to die doing something we enjoy? :P

Well he defently enjoyed what he did... He wouldn't be doing the things he did if he didn't enjoy them.

Edited by duckyo