Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

Chance

So... What are the chances that you can make the NEW special items?

Like:

Orc slayer of Mana Drain

Orc slayer of Life Drain

Eagle wing of Mana Drain

Eagle Wing of Lif...

Ok, you get my point, but what about the cool Helm of mana, and other stuff not listed here?

I just want to know whats the chances are of making them (And Im sure other do too)

E.G. 1/1,000,000,000 or 1/10

If anybody knows plz post here, Im sure hardly any of you do so... we will see what comes up by Teh Makers.

Still noobish

,Knight

*Whisper* and are there any unproclaimed secret items? I never heardof the Helm of mana till one was made *Whisper*

How would it help to know that the chances of creating a special item was N in 10,000? Its not as if this figure will do you any good, given that for these items, mass production is not feasible.

Aside:

The number of such items in the game could be limited by setting the chance of creation to
N - M
in 10,000; where
M
is the number currently in game, and
N
is the limit.

This would require spotting when an item is destroyed, poofs in a bag, or is in the inventory of a deleted character -- and then some would be lost in the inventories of inactive characters (which is fair enough, items do get lost and drift into legend).

Im just wondering? is there any hurt in that? I want to know how many Iron helm, or the new swords I can make before I get a special one.

I want to know if it is worth getting the Articifer perk thats all.

I dont get why people always like to argue in my forum posts?

,Knight

EDIT: Thanks for deleting the arguement

Edited by The_Knight

So the chances are rare'er than other items? Other items like essence?

If you would apply that the chance is 1/5,000 (I think thats what it is) for essences, then the wepons would be 1/10,000?

Just a guess

So the chances are rare'er than other items? Other items like essence?

If you would apply that the chance is 1/5,000 (I think thats what it is) for essences, then the wepons would be 1/10,000?

Just a guess

Chance is not more or less rare but larger or smaller... Thus - taking Entropy's statement that the chance is "much larger" into account - it's more likely to get a rare item when making the new armor and swords than getting an EFE for example (so, in effect, you got to switch your numbers in that example). But as trollson stated since you won't be making thousands of e.g. steel helms, but probably more than just a few thousand FE, your chances of actually getting an EFE are higher than getting an "enriched" steel helm.

True, I also took that into mind. Who would even make that much?

But there are also could be other rare items, Maybe a s2e? Those are made much more that any other wepon Im sure. So the chance would be to make a rare s2e than any other wepon, right?

True, I also took that into mind. Who would even make that much?

But there are also could be other rare items, Maybe a s2e? Those are made much more that any other wepon Im sure. So the chance would be to make a rare s2e than any other wepon, right?

The only rare s2e is a modable s2e. Is that what you were referring to?

Well, personally I have made/attempted enchanting just as many steel longs as s2e's since the new weapons/armor came out. I don't know what the other manuers have noticed as their ratio on enchanting swords has been though.

i was wondering if there is a chance to make some special crown of mana and life too? cause that would be very very stong if u creat a crown that gives u for example 100 mana and 150 health:D