Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Giant!

asdfax5.jpg

this is Second giant i summoned

6k xp per

i also did artic but...summon area makes summons attack each other i forgot :icon13:

Artic was 5kxp per did 2 failed 1.

mana cost was in 40s forgot to check -.-

but giant owned it pretty fast

Edited by chaoogie

Couple more screenies are here https://www.tuxy.org/pics/el/

May be little slow :icon13:

EDIT: replaced images with jpg's. GIMP is not compressing them well without too much of quality loss.

Check also Hellrell on pic #9. Poor guy picked wrong spot

Edited by virion

ty virion glad someone got some nice ss :icon13: hope you had fun

check out number 6 of his ss. it has the artic that died -.- stupid me

Edited by chaoogie

way to go Chaoog ^^

It'll take me another 2-3yrs before i actually am able to summon a giant :confused:

FFS people, if you use the PNG format, at least chose to save it as a compressed BMP, otherwise just post a bmp.

Anyway, I am glad you guys had fun, from what I see in the screenshots it was some sort of circus :confused:

Any problems with them? Did you try yeti?

nope, i only wanted to summon artic and chim.... ill try yeti once i finish the book and get some more gc -.-, -42kgc atm w00t!

bleedingsoul killed both giants first one was more than half way dead from artic chim, most damage i saw bleeding get was 101 damage, but was doing about 60-70 damage a hit

Edited by chaoogie

No problems with the giant. Assuming that it's ok he can kill creatures 2 tiles away from him (completely trapped the giant killed summons over our heads).

No problems with the arctic chimeran, but he wasn't there for long (the fight with the giant started immediately, and it was short).

No yeti's were summoned.

Well umm.. Basically its a summon so its got no defense at all and I actually hit it all the time. Off course I had help from my precious Mirror Cloak aswell. But honestly I can't take it without a Diss Ring.

My conclusion: Strong monster, but having no defense at all makes it an easy kill for high level players. You'd need multiple of them to actually score a quick kill or they will get taken out.

And as Chaoogie said, I took 101 damage at one point.. They're a pain in my, and probably in everyone elses, arse.. Having several at the same time would kill anyone pretty quickly.

-Blee

Oh, a slight edit. I took 101 damage but I wasn't wearing high-lvl armor I was wearing the following:

Steel Chain, Steel Shield, Crown of Life, Mirror Cloak, Leather Pants, Leather Boots, Moon Medallion and Cutlass.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Ok, so the conclusion is that they are pretty gosh darn powerful, but they can be killed relatively easely (before they kill you, that is) by high level players, or medium level players with very good gear.

Ok, so the conclusion is that they are pretty gosh darn powerful, but they can be killed relatively easely (before they kill you, that is) by high level players, or medium level players with very good gear.

Yes thats pretty much the conclusion..... Unless 100+ damage isn't enough for you. :)

Actually I know we have better then 100+ we can see that here:

Poor skeleton.

But like I said, unless you have several of them, you're not going to kill alot using them. I suggest you could try to hand Chaoogie stuff for another Giant and let MasterPiter kill it with his high p/c. Then you'll see it'll be an easy kill if you got only 1. Altho I think 5 of these aiming their hammer at the same time would be almost impossible to kill unless you go invisible and spam the 'Smite Summoned' spell.

Also, I think that without Crown of Life and perfect Restoration spell you wouldn't get very far.

-Blee

Also, I think that without Crown of Life and perfect Restoration spell you wouldn't get very far.

They shouldn't be too easy anyway, nice expensive stuff to summon for maybe 1 kill :)

A normal Giant hit me for something lile 107 lol but I was naked :)

Normal giant pwns me badly... i imagine like 3 summoneds hitting on me, probably i die 1 sec after started fight. :)

Edited by Lorck

Guest ohmygod

nice choogie, now if i can kill you in pk before you have chance to summon them like i did before i will have a nice drop :confused:

nice choogie, now if i can kill you in pk before you have chance to summon them like i did before i will have a nice drop :)

rosto :confused:

OMG already killed chaoogie and he dropped CoM and tons of ELEs... :) for your comment :P

well done chaoogie master summoner

Why isn't anyone mentioning me being crazy enough to attack and kill those things? :P

well done chaoogie master summoner

Why isn't anyone mentioning me being crazy enough to attack and kill those things? :P

Well done cha :D