Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheesh

What is the highest creature you can kill?

What is the highest creature you can kill?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the highest creature you can kill?

• Cyclops
    • Desert Chim
    • Forest Chim
    • Mountain Chim
    • Arctic Chim

We are trying to plan an event for high end fighters and need to know how high of creatures some of you can successfully kill. I am not interested in your stats, just need to know if we have enough people that can kill high end monsters and want to possibly enter an event for high end fighters. If we do not have enough people for the higher end of monster killing, we may have to step the invaded monsters down a notch.

Depends what armour I got on. But I think everything apart from Yeti, Artic & Giant. :icon13:

before i reset with 100/105/40/60 with cutless, col, and a few boost pots m.chims was np, but with my current p/c 32/32 i would probally only be able to take on a d.chim. i know since alot of teh top fighters r either reset or keeping low p/c to train on fluff im sure most ppl wont be able to kill much higher than a m.chim.

-broken

I take Forest/Desert Chimerans out fairly easy, Arctic and Mountain I can probably take on, but its been ages since I tried them and I can only take 1 at a time probably...

I also manage about 6 Yeti on my own, I try those sometimes. :D Not all 6 at the same time tho. :rolleyes:

highest monster i was able 2 kill was giant, but:

1) i couldnt kill it 1on1 w/o dis(not that important when u fight normal creatures, but very important if u fight invasion or summoned by another players monsters- that monsters wont w8 until ur cooldown on srs/dis stops, but they will att u after that few seconds of dis)

2) i was using best possible equipment: col, tit pl8, steel greave, steel cuises,tit shield,moon med, thermal serp and nmt cape( mirror would be better but giants have very high chance 2 destroy stuff, so i needed nmt cape)

3) i was using attack/defence/phys/coord/reasoning/evasion/accuracy pots(they r really big help)

4) my stats w/o pots r a125d136p80c73, will 20, so i have 96 mana, 400 hp with col

ty 4 ur attention

eMPi

i can kill everything alone but i have to diss giant and refill mana.maybe with 10 emps i would kill it alone w/o diss but i havent tried it yet. w/o emp i took him down to 250hp and had to diss. Artic chim is quite easy. :P

kills.JPG

with 3-5 restores (depends on how good mirror cape works) i can kill desert/forrest chim ;)

Umm did a lil bit of training after reset so with nice armor d chim

Edited by KibblesAndBits

I can take mountain chim down, usually without diss.

Yeti needs one diss when it has about 1/2-1/3 of hp left.

Giant...not saying anything :icon13:

why is fluff not listed?

voted cyclop in this case

Fluffy was not listed as a fluffy was not listed in the possible event. This is not a general info survey, it is one in events as we need to base an event off this information.

Guest ohmygod

i get owned by everything now after reset, 30 coord sux :P

I can take dchim easy and maybe Mchim

Well, going by last night, with help of someone around my a/d I can do everything apart from Giants, those things hurt.. ;)

I know that I can now *barely* take a cyclops - in the last invasion, I took one after about 3 minutes, and a few restores - had tit plate and axe, and a stars med on.

under normal circumstances, I can't even take cycs.

hmm..well..as i am my worst enemy most of the times..I would be the toughest one to kill..and yes..I can..but I wont..:o

Jez