Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
griever572

ffej is a scammer and a lier

the basic gist of it is, he wanted to be my pvp partner, no bag keeping. we went, i died, lost a bucnh of stuf, imprtant stuff was a titanium chain mail and a fast regeneration cape. refused to give it back, and claimed that it didnt matter what i said because he has the most powerful player in the game in his guild ( dont know if true or not, but hes in PKG) pretty much was nice, then stabbed me in the back and laughed. it really sucks, wathc out for him

THis is ffej! Okay for one you asked keep stuff and i didnt say yes. Instead i said lets go to NC arena. THerefor how did i "bag" jump u! I never said okay no bag jumping u just didnt learn. I eplain this to you when you asked so i suggest you delet this comment. SO STOP LIEING TO EVERYONE!!!

THis is ffej! Okay for one you asked keep stuff and i didnt say yes. Instead i said lets go to NC arena. THerefor how did i "bag" jump u! I never said okay no bag jumping u just didnt learn. I eplain this to you when you asked so i suggest you delet this comment. SO STOP LIEING TO EVERYONE!!!

PVP partner means you won't keep the eventual DB. If you really asked him to PVP or said you'll PVP, then your a scammer :P

Theoretically PvP means any kind of fight between two or more players ;)

yep but in this case its training so....

His guild have turned into a bunch of a$$hol3s ;)

So PkG are assholes Liquid?

Here's a piccy of Liquid after namechange...

zomgnoobie.jpg

well, he knows what pvp is and yeh they got mufossa in their guild.

but its no point to say: muf is in my guild i scamm how i want, once ur outta pkg i'll pwn u :D

atm: ur tag saves ur ass. ;)

and don't be happy to have strongest person in guild. i bet thats the point why u joined pkg, first try to get ur char better, then u can be proud. :)

and liquid, look at ur guild, and say pkg = assholes again :whistle:

Edited by AngelFaceJo

and liquid, look at ur guild, and say pkg = assholes again :icon13:

LOL @ liquid, since his initial comment, its pure pwnage, all i can say. Gratz Bleedingsoul for saying that.

Edited by Lorck

His guild have turned into a bunch of a$$hol3s :P

So PkG are assholes Liquid?

Here's a piccy of Liquid after namechange...

zomgnoobie.jpg

LMAOO

Makes you think..... :icon13:

ok, whatever, everything i said was true. and whats more, after this whole ordeal was over, he tells me i got what i wanted, and he got what he wanted!!!!! thats suck a load of bs, i lost a bunch of stuff, and he made some easy profit. definetly not what i had in mind while looking for a training partner.

There have been numerous comments such as this about the guild that i am in (PkG) and they have all been directed towards the members with a lower a/d. As such, most PkG members under the attack and defend levels of 60 will be kicked from the guild. We hope this will remove the tag that most people have placed on our guild (a$$hol3s) and make us a a happier guild.

-Pookies

PS: we dont want to hear and more $hit about PkG

There have been numerous comments such as this about the guild that i am in (PkG) and they have all been directed towards the members with a lower a/d. As such, most PkG members under the attack and defend levels of 60 will be kicked from the guild. We hope this will remove the tag that most people have placed on our guild (a$$hol3s) and make us a a happier guild.

-Pookies

PS: we dont want to hear and more $hit about PkG

lolz ye forget that :blink:

Yup, usually mods use stuff like that.

Anyway, you scammed Jeff, felt the pressures of your act then partially tried a redemption of it... anyway, to have your back bag from hellrell does not actually matter, while YOU dont give back your bag back you will still be a scammer.

As for hellrell, he killed you fairly, mmk? Dont cry about it.

Edited by Lorck