Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
damagedtmx

please unbann my char.

hi this is zamora i will admit i have done some bad things in el and so has my brother but if you please unbann my char. i promise you will never hear my name in trouble again and if you do please feel free to bann it for life but i promise on my dads grave (died when i was 2 years old) that you will never here my name as of being in trouble again for scamming or causing any trouble i just wanna play el again ty :blink:

hi this is zamora again and it has been like almost 2 weeks since i have been banned and i dont wanna bug soldus in pming him nemore cause he never answers and said to pm him in 2 days and it has been almost 2 weeks i just wanna know if you guys can plz unbann my char. i sware on everything you will not hear my name in a bad way in el anymore and if you do ban me for life but can i please just get a response

Your using the character MutuM.. It's better than nothing..

yes but the char. mutum has crappy stats less than 20/20 a.d and i cant make money on him or nething cuase allother stats are 0 and i wanted to play in the pk event coming up this weekend

Wasn't this the second time you were banned? Why were you banned the first time?

this is actually the first time i have been banned my bf actually got banned and his char. is still banned he just gave up but i promise i will never do anything bad in el again and if i do ban me for life but i promise this will be the last time you will hear my name in a bad way in el and im sorry for everything i have done and for the inconvenience

Ok, so what for did you get banned this time?

i got banned for luring people into pk and for scamming but i promise it will never happen again like i said if you hear my name in bad way again just ban me for life but i promise it wont happen

entropy do you think it is going to be a problem getting my char. unbanned please reply whether it is good or bad news ty

hey entropy i noticed where it said your internet problems were fixed can you please get back to me asap with more info on my char. plz bad or good news i doesnt matter

im trying not to bug neone but i keep seeing you on entropy but you never reply to this threrad i think maybe if you see i reposted on forums main page that you will answer um but ya ty and sorry if im being a trouble

Ok, so what for did you get banned this time?

i got banned for luring people into pk and for scamming but i promise it will never happen again like i said if you hear my name in bad way again just ban me for life but i promise it wont happen

Damn, i regret u didn't try to lure me into pk ;X

~TK.