Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
miquene

Guild *R* no honour

*cough*magic immunity*cough

i was right there it wasnt *R* guild it was 1 person from the guild ppl r too quick to judge a guild on 1 persons action ;)

Edited by Avernus

I was sat at dp arena talking to dre and avernus. Dre was inside the ring asking for someone to pvp and miquene comes and walks straight into the arena and attacks Dre. I walk in and stand next to the pair fighting waiting to catch miquene's dis. As he gets low on hp i harm he dies and starts pming saying it was a 1vs1. It was not a prearranged fight and i stood for several seconds before interfering if it was 1vs1 surely someone would have told me stop.

repeat,im fighting with dre and u intervining to harms and i get pwn and is 1vs1,guild *r* no honour and is pathetic ....

Using harm is unhonorable? :icon13:

Since when?

You attacked his friend, he harmed you, you died. I see nothing wrong in that ;)

Edited by ville-v

You came out of nowhere into the arena and attacked Dre, he was not expecting it and as such it was not an arranged 1vs1. I had attacked you yesterday and you expected me not to attack today?

I do not attack pvp, I dont attack nice people, I dont attack friends in guilds who attack me, I dont attack newbies who wander in pk.

How much more honorable can you get short of not attacking anyone?

He wasn't able to take part because it was single combat map. Is it more honorable to pk just on multicombat maps?

Difference is that now oromis has no honour, whereas if it was in a multi map dre would have no honour for calling aid :hug:

He wasn't able to take part because it was single combat map. Is it more honorable to pk just on multicombat maps?

Difference is that now oromis has no honour, whereas if it was in a multi map dre would have no honour for calling aid :hug:

So next miquene posts me to outlaws because I posted this topic? :hug:

Err... honestly Miquene, where is the pr00f that you guys agreed in 1vs1? If you just attacked straight away it was not 1vs1 and people can harm you.

If there was a pact that it would be a limited fight of some sort plz say so, or you would look like a fool "omg, i attacked someone and a guildmate of him helped!!11! omfg".

Exactly my point lorck I had tried pk miquene the day before for other reasons.

The fight was not an agreed 1vs1 with Dre and i saw it as my opportunity to help pk him nothing wrong with that.

Although Dre is not a guildmate of mine just a guy i was talking with at arena before he was attacked.

a chat log when you BOTH agree on 1v1 would be helpful

I don't see one then why should I believe you?

Oromis you did the right thing, helped someone who was attacked :hug:

oromis you come in pk whilst I am there insted of sitting outside plx kthxbye

heh, funny that someone that wanders around pk arenas and attacks random people speaks about honor (and in my case almost gets pwnt), miquene

i can truthfully tell any1 that oro is 1 of the most honorable players in el ....he had a reason to attack(cast harm) you mcqueen it's 1 way of helping in pk multi or not and to put it this way you got a lot less honor trying to get him outlawed for helping a friend .. when you just attacked for kill to steel his stuff no doubt

lol, dumbest thread ever, u attack someone and his friend harms u to give him help, u post outlaws?

Oromis wouldnt pourposefully attack a pvper, hes better then that.

Knight

read the fucking thread?