Subliminal Messaging

It is said that if you play the song stairway to heaven backwards you

get satanic lyrics. You decide if it does

http://www2.memlane.com/jmilner/stairwaybackwards.htm

Subliminal Message website

http://johnw.host.sk/articles/freemasons/s...al_messages.htm

This song scared the shit out of me!

http://www.phi11ip.com/index.php?page=flash/subliminal

You have turn your volume up to hear the music well enough top understand it.

son of a mother fricking bitahwetpyhC SBITCH fawuil omg son of w hwore im a......holy crap......im gonna go faint now

sublime messages are real however the effects they have on people is urban legend. The ability to convince some one through short bursts of images or complexly designed grid or words does not hold the power of suggestion.

What is true about them is that they dont work period.

Its all how the person understands them, because each peron grasps 1 specific idea differently from another person the message they recieve may never be the exact same as someone elses.

No matter how specific.

I could say 1, you think

"The number one...?"

"One what.."

"Ok one..."

"One.."

"Sooo..."

..... and the list goes one. =D

Hypnotism on the other hand works, >.< and with that you can understand only what a person believes is true... >.<

The messages are nothing but well off, if I spoke backwards like that it would sound satanic too, but really, isn't it cool =D.

I mean I wanted to have that satanic snore ever since I saw "Little Nicky"

sublime messages are real however the effects they have on people is urban legend. The ability to convince some one through short bursts of images or complexly designed grid or words does not hold the power of suggestion.

What is true about them is that they dont work period.

Actually they do. In in 1956 a movie was released that flash Drink Coke, Hungry? Buy Popcorn (every 5 seconds these came up for 1/1300th of a second) Popcorns sales and coke sales increase rapidly. However, if someone doesn't like coke they would ignore the message. So it can't be used for brainwashing

True lamb, but I guess I should of elaborated; the power to suggest something without inducing someone with a compound that would make hinder their normal thought is not possible.

The idea that is someone is sleeping and I keep saying into their ears:

"Buy my socks."

Doesn't mean the next day they will wake up and have the urge to buy my socks. However if they were interested in my socks to begin with then they would buy it.

In that case any commercial is suggestion however not using the unconscious portion of our psyche. Probably the commercials looked good and appealed to people.

Some commercials are really good and get people to buy stuff, however its not subliminal messaging that is accomplishing this its just that it was a good commercial.

I just watch a 45 minute flash movie. OMFG. Anyways, PEANUT BUTTA JELLY. I guess you summed it up

'These days everybody wunna talk, but they got nuthin to say

Nuthing comes out when they move the lips, just a buncha jibberish

Thats how they frogot about Dre."

Guest NeRenegade

wow dude that is messed.... the second one isnt safe at all, being a human and natuarly curios i looked at the pic. gallery on the second site.... bad decision. Im a little squeemish

That stuff is all a load of BS.

Topless women in disney movies? Phhht. I think I'll rent the DVD just to get a screen-shot of it...

Clouds? Wow... they LOOK like stuff! What a miracle! Have you ever looked at the sky? OMG! The sky is sending me subliminal messages!

Wow. What an amazing thing. I'm sure they PLANNED it that way... Oh look! This has a 6x6 grid! SUBLIMINAL!

Looooosers.

its still a good song tho i dont care what ppl say its all bs

ozzy was sued for the shit he dident do a fuxkin thing either

wtf is with this "get the gun get the gun shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot" fucking retards who hate music tring to make a qwick 200grand

disney actually ADMITTED and RECALLED the CD. Yes, that shit is very extreme, Twinke twinkle little star was my by freemasons, the dollar. But the pictures are REAL.

F**K!!! I'm not going to sleep tonight! That song(the third one of course) scared the hell outta me! :evil: :evil:

Help! :cry:

While im here id like to point out that killerlambs avatar wont work! it needs to be faster and me not notice it!

It's not suppose to be secret. If you look at it for a really long time it doesn't matter though. I already brainwashed you quite a bit. 8)