Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bleuren

Bleuren is Banned.

Well, I guess I had this comming, but, I *Think* I know why I am banned, and this is because I spammed Fading_Light with usless letters, and accidently spammed the beam when it was supposed to go to him, I am not going to say "omg my little brother came on and spammed everyone" no, that's not what happend. I probably don't deserve any more chances than what I have already gotten, but, Fading_Light I am sorry for spamming you, I did react a little to hard to that joke, and I hope you accept my appology, I am also sorry for spamming the beam as it wasn't on purpose, but still is not an exuse

Well, I guess this is up to Learner to decide being he booted me..

Just to say, whatever the decision is, it will most likely be the best one, and I will respect it.

Bleuren.

Well, I guess this is up to Learner to decide being he booted me..

Just to say, whatever the decision is, it will most likely be the best one, and I will respect it.

Bleuren.

Erm which part of being banned doesn't point you in the direction that he already made the decision?

Then what is Ban Appeal for? It's for getting one last chance at getting unbanned and saying you won't spam someone in PM again

I would even be happy to start a new char, but I would like to here the final answer

If it's no, I am not going to spam the forums and be more of a n00b than I already am, I will just find another game hopefully as good as EL

if it's yes, Thank you soo much and I won't spam nobody no more.

Edited by Bleuren

Then what is Ban Appeal for? It's for getting one last chance at getting unbanned and saying you won't spam someone in PM again

I would even be happy to start a new char, but I would like to here the final answer

If it's no, I am not going to spam the forums and be more of a n00b than I already am, I will just find another game hopefully as good as EL

if it's yes, Thank you soo much and I won't spam nobody no more.

Ban Appeal is for those that have not been banned as many times as you have. Trying to grab another ISP, since you are dynamic, is skirting punishment. You have skirted punishment long enough, as you have been booted, locked, banned, and still find a way through the system to get back on. We have tried to be VERY patient, and each time you still managed to do something else wrong. Rules are not just made for those without dynamic ISPs, they are made for all. Sometimes, saying sorry does not erase the past. Its time you learned these valuable lessons and grow up a little.

Ok, whatever sheesh.. You know an IP ban isn't the end of the world... and there are other games, so I really could care less, I just wanted to get on to talk to friends basicly... but to get your story strait, I have been IP banned in the past before, but I was allowed back on with probation, so it's not like I "snuck" back on.

Anyways goobye, I have no time to bullshit about getting my account un banned. See you, goodbye forever

Brian

PS Being patient is not threatning someone..

also, it would be nice if learner stops hiding in his little IP tavern.... and accually say something.

Edited by Bleuren