Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
razshady

The fall of the Rangers.

I am sad to announce that The Rangers has come to an offcial end due to unexplained absences while i have been away.

I'd like to personally thank members who left and didn't even have the courtesy to give me a fucking reason.

So ends the oldest guild in EL.

~Thalos~

Yeah it is the end, i'm not even sure myself who those 8 or so members are. The thing that really pisses me of is that the members that left never even informed me, i only found out when i saw our member count go from 16 to 8 and i saw a guild with the names of those members.

wow..

i took a week-long break from the game and

POW

months of commitment to a friendly, famous guild are thrown out the window

it will be missed indeed. it will be missed.

*runs of and CRIES*

ya i left along with Zone Mcmantis gods and slasher(and jjk) but my reason is as far back as i can remember, every1 told me i should make my own guild and that i was to good for the rangers. i didnt leave because i liked the ranger community but i decided to leave with some of my good freinds and create a guild, sry to disapoint u thalos

ya same here i took a week off to install a new hd and play sum of my shibby games and everything goes kaput. Both of my webhosts, luckily got a third one ^_^ also if u need anything GDC will be glad to help.

Kaiser you were kicked out because you were a terrible member, that tried to con us for money and armour. Believe the rangers hated you :cry:

i didnt con and u area liar the rangers sucked from the beginning u used me to run errands and to get donations then u dropped me when i wanted sumthin in return go to hell u con artists :evil:

kaiser want me to post my entire chat log of you? peoiple will hate you forever if i did

It requires great skill to pull off a con, thats why i dont beleive he did. Post the log

well post it fine...but i cant post the stuff u did to me cause my chat log was deleted oh and btw from the start u and all the rangers ignored me and just said go get me these flowers go get me this go get cactus and i even donated but did u say thank you...even...once.... NOPE oh and when rumors went about that i scammed someone u didnt back me up or defend me u U FREAKIN SOLD OUT AND SPREAD THE RUMORS MORE THEN KICKED ME OUT!!!!!*throws darts at a picture of the rangers*

poor rangers well at least im in a guild that dont look like its gonna fade away any time soon. sorry for your loss thalos

well post it fine...but i cant post the stuff u did to me cause my chat log was deleted oh and btw from the start u and all the rangers ignored me and just said go get me  these flowers go get me this go  get cactus and i even donated but did u say thank you...even...once.... NOPE oh and when rumors went about that i scammed someone u didnt back me up or defend me u U FREAKIN SOLD OUT AND SPREAD THE RUMORS MORE THEN KICKED ME OUT!!!!!*throws darts at a picture of the rangers*

dude.. have you ever heard of 'dont beat the dead horse' ? wow just get over it already