Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gossip

Participate in my PvP matchup contest!

Participate in my PvP matchup contest!

Hundreds of players have tried out my new PvP matchmaking service, so I've decided to hold a contest to celebrate. Everyone that signs up for my service between now and midnight Monday morning, GMT (London time) will be entered into the drawing. One lucky winner will receive a shiny steel helm. Players with a/d lower than 20/20 will not qualify- a girl's gotta keep the alt-spam down somehow...

To sign up for the service, and to enter the drawing, type:

/gossip matchme pvp

You'll have to turn your privacy off for a minute first, but I'll never give out your matchme stats to anyone ever. (If I get them another time, I might, though).

Good luck, and happy PvPing!

Gossip (teh sexeh bot)

And the winner is......

Gabbergandalf

Congratulations, Gabbergandalf! Talk to my assistant, scafativ, and he'll get you your steel helm.

Thanks to the hundreds of players that participated. I found lots of great matches, so have fun PvPing, and remember- be careful out there.

If you want to get notified of my next contest- the Ultimate EL Treasure Hunt (in October), be sure to type:

/gossip subscribe news

and I'll let you know about it in advance.

Thanks everyone!

just an idea, and i dont know if its already been done.

Maybe restrict the myemail function to only accept emails from people with a level over 20 and only 1email per character...would reduce people spamming random email address.