Eternal Lands Official Forums
Atlantis

Week of no rost...

Well as I'm sure a lot of other top fighters have noticed, PKing has gotten a lot less exciting recently. I propose something for everyone to at least TRY, if you don't like it well I can't force you to participate, but I think it would be a lot of fun. I propose we have 1 week, where we fight with no rosts. So, put your name down, and come to kf with your leather outfits and chains :P:):)

even if their was such events as weeks without rost, their would prolly be less action.... i think people would rather pk in high stuff to ensure profficiency in killing, or not pk at all..

people would use the expensive stuff after a while anyways, becuz not much players will use leather.and they get tired of being owned all the time by the newbs who use col/thermal ..so start using them themself again

cuz the shop was down for like a month? lol

but thats not realy the point, lots of players have a good stock of rostogols anyways

and never run out of it

i myself got only 1 ;}

Edited by scarr

There are someone who showed me like 300 rostogols on sto once... i need to mention his name? :)

EDIT: And one more thing. Rostogols are used on PK. PK is dead, people dont use rostogols... :) Also, Xanter resetted and its not on pk very often, so one of the revenue streams of the game ended with that.

Edited by Lorck

Learner was still sellign stuff. And the shop was down for 16 days.

selling* ;D

And MufossA has bought 130 Rostos from the Store, lol....

wont work

yup, u r probably right..but it would be a lot of fun if it did :D

Well I got 1 rost.. Thank you very kindly once more to Mr. Fluffy Rabbit who dropped it to me.

TBH, 99% of the time I pk I'm not wearing a rost. And I manage pretty well without it. Even tho I got 150hp and not 300 like most people do. -.-

(Hey Entropy, I just figured out your formula for how you calculate the a/d exp gain from a monster. YAY. :D)

Edited by BleedingSoul

Rostos from el shop makes game suck ;*(

Remove them so there will be less rostos ingame, harvesters will be happy because they can sell it for more gc then ;*) And after some time pkers will get more pk drops :*)

Im wondering if it would be possable to make certain PK maps ¨rost inactive¨. i.e. Rostogols do not work on them.

Players could then choose to pk on mapps that rost works on or not.....

Would certainly seperate the men from the boys....... (:runs home to mommy)

Yeah, and it would certainly complicate things to make it rost "zones" rather than rost maps, just make KF a no rost map, and all the arenas normal

why not a #week instead of a #day like 10% change in a month to get special week

week of no ros ;O

why would some1 risk losing his stuff,if he can use a rostogol..doh

why would some1 risk losing his stuff,if he can use a rostogol..doh

for the challenge i think or the thrill depends how you look at it but i realy dont think this will bring the popularity of pk up again because most fighters are now training 24/7 to try and catch up with the pro's

with ppl having 400hp, killing someone is only possible in 3 cases.

1.) he is lagged

2.) he is too noob

3.) he has too much Cash and doesnt care for loosing them

else dying is impossible, at least from ppl i know that they have talents to PK.

I think scarrs idea is better, a ...% change that we get week of no rostogol stone (counts for PK maps only)

this will occur next to the random days we allready have. i think this would bring back the old pk expierence

from the old days, and would get a lot more pkers to pk again not just for the drops but also for the fun.

I think most pkers will agree on this cause the old days was more about trust and friendship in pk then it is now. today its all about whoes got the biggest d*ck and the biggest cash supply.

we need something refreshing for PK and I think this day would add a lot to the PKers expierence from these days, let the newer pkers get some expierence in oldtime PKing. let them now how it was back then.

my 2 cents.

hyperion of [NL]

with ppl having 400hp, killing someone is only possible in 3 cases.

1.) he is lagged

2.) he is too noob

3.) he has too much Cash and doesnt care for loosing them

else dying is impossible, at least from ppl i know that they have talents to PK.

its always possible, they dont heal just at 200 hp or something

they heal also bellow 100