Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Anyone else having problems with tit armor?

Bought new tit cuisses and greaves, cuisses became used cuisses that day i was lucky enough to get them fixed, back on c1 greaves get used(still same day) next day (today) cuisses become used cuisses again.

I was told titanium has the lowest break rate but doesnt seem like it, anyone else having these problems with the new armor?

toomass made a post too coz he broke full tit or so on chims with nmt

i broke c_ronaldo's tit shield too :)

There was already at least one thread were people were complaining about ti armor breakage:

The chance is 1/10K for every hit you take.

100 chims, assuming 30 hits/chim is 3K. So 30% chance to break. Which is why you should not train using expensive armor.

Fuerthermore, only the plate has a 1/10K chance. The cuisses and helms and other armor has 2 or 3 chances in 10K.

Check this thread, it contains data for breakage and a very good explanation from Trollson.

Actually, 1/10K for the plate, the cuisses and greaves have a higher chance. The morale of the story is, do not train in them, or get the no more tears perk or cape.

Actually, 1/10K for the plate, the cuisses and greaves have a higher chance. The morale of the story is, do not train in them, or get the no more tears perk or cape.

what's armor for then?

dont know why but i always have the feeling if someone hit me for verry high (30+ damage) my armor degrade quiker

i havnt tested it or anything, but its just a feeling

is it true ?

maby it should be like that..i dunno, could be intresting :P

if people complain tell them to train so monsters give them less then 10 damage so the chance will be lower to break something ;)

maby it should be like that..i dunno, could be intresting :P

if people complain tell them to train so monsters give them less then 10 damage so the chance will be lower to break something ;)

theres a simple solution for that scarr and you know it.

Phy

I didnt break a piece of tit armour yet.....but would be nice it would break less often than iron plate. Tit normaly is very durable.....and besides it costs a lot more ingame.