Eternal Lands Official Forums
greymage

vials and economy

Well I dont speak here very often (i must be a rabbit or something) but the disappearing of vials has consequences we must all consider.

First of all, if there are any free vials left, in the following weeks they will be eaten.

I am not a great potter but i have lost 20K vials of my stock and stopped, as many other to make srs or brs.

Then if no free vials are availables, what are the possibilities?

- Mira whith mana and health potions which take a long time to drink because of cooling - or you only get 36 by travel.

- Harvey for 5 quartz and 3gc

In both cases, 8gc whith long time waiting or 8gc+ transport, neither solution is attractive.

Then we have 2 options: either our gods consider that srs and brs can still have circulating vials or we must change vial price in order to create a new profit for young players.

Whichever solution - vial at 10gc or srs and brs liberated - we must act or no fighter will have anymore the ways to train.

The easiest fix for this problem in my opinion is to keep giving the vial from feastings, at least a 1/2 chance or something. I alone use about 1k feasts a day, I know a few others who do as well, there must be a good 20-30k feasts getting used every day?

Omg, we're still bsing about this??

No need to make another post when there is already 3

There will always be useless topics made such as these, as long as there's people not willing to use search, or support post counting

Agreed...I think something must be done about the vial "problem"

I have stopped using SRs for training and switched to mana pots...Why?

its because my stack of empty vials ran out and nobody sells empty vials anymore.

So im kinda forced to use mana pots or buy (expensive) SRs....which is a stupid idea because i can make them myself (didnt took veg 4 for nothing).

I always liked to lvl pots.....but this no vial thing has put a stop to that :D

Ambros.

We don't make 10 threads about the same problem.

I think that no vials is fine, and I have my reasons to believe that. I might be a 'n00b', but I know things no one else knows (how many items enter and exit the game, etc.). I am also "the man with the plan". So if I say it's good, then it is good.