Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knuckles

More Spawns

I never saw one on C2.

But, C2 is big full of dangerous maps. And I'm not a strong player so I don't go into those maps to get attacked and killed!!

Yes, we need more Desert Chims :)

And they could use a little more health too btw.....or less respawn time.

One hour of training on DC gives almost same xp as one hour of fluff bashing :rolleyes:

One hour of training on DC gives almost same xp as one hour of fluff bashing :rolleyes:

That solves the problem, since everybody agrees that there are enough fluffy spawns :)

One hour of training on DC gives almost same xp as one hour of fluff bashing :)

That solves the problem, since everybody agrees that there are enough fluffy spawns :P

LOL

Only one problem.....DC are a hell of a lot stronger than fluffies and should give a lot more xp as well :rolleyes:

Edited by Ambrosius

I think/suggest DC should be tweaked somewhat.... atm it gives almost same xp per hour as fluff......but DC is a lot stronger......so a lot of ppl stay on fluff instead of moving on.

The gap between Fluff and Mountain Chimm is very big now.....and atm DC is not realy filling that gap.

Ye, agree with Ambro... furthermore people who says that there are enough fluff spawns dont really go search for one. If they do at most of time they would see that they are always busy as well.

Ye, agree with Ambro... furthermore people who says that there are enough fluff spawns dont really go search for one. If they do at most of time they would see that they are always busy as well.

Moglo Island of the Imbroglio Islands, the only time I ever saw a trainer (Martinious iirc) there was before the last client update, maybe other Hydro miners have been running into lots of trainers there but not me (I'm not talking about the non-pk-cave(s) there). Also the (non-pk) cave before Moglo has been mostly empty when I went through with one person for two fluffies at the most in there.

When i am playing i spend like 12 hours per day on Imbro, and often the spawns are busy. ^_^ In the pk zone, if i see an enemy i attack there, if they see me they attack too.

And the fact that you need to restore at 65+ hp to not take a harm by an invisible guy contribute to make very few people train on pk maps, either pvp or against monster.

Yes, but it's still an empty spawn. Just because (almost) nobody wants to train on it doesn't make it less empty. So, technically, there are free spawns. If one really wants to train on fluffy, one could go there (for the price of restoring early, casting true sight spells or drinking true sight potions etc.).

i think more spawns would be good but not too much. also cyclops are bad exp for the damage they do i mean people can kill fluffs with serp and get more exp and less damage then train wiht fluff maybe if cyc hit less people wouldnt complain about fluff and the new generation could train on cyc as well

Cyc's hit hard but not criticals. Either with high toughness or good armor you can block almost all of the damage they deal. Clumsy buggers as they are they can't hit any decent hits to pass steel armor. I've had almost no trouble with them in full steel (2-4 cycs per restore).

The steel armor costs a tidy sum but it has a very low breakage rate+no def penalty compared to iron. The only breakage i got while wearing a nmt was steel greaves in 9 mil oa xp (just 1 degrade) on cycs.

As for the amount of spawns... there are lots of free cycs all the time and most people never use them. Also there are enough fluffs for almost everyone, you just have to get one and hold onto it having a friend bring you he/sr. Although... only 3 desert chims is not enough. Even in the morning when most fluffs were free all 3 dc-s were taken.

Forget what I said about the Phantom Warriors.

I found out that a map I hadn't visitied in a LONG time now has several of them !!!!

It seems everytime I try to find a fluffy spawn they are always occupied (often by someone with full plate and serp) Additionally there is only one map I know of with desert chims. The competion for spawns is becomming absolutely brutal and is very bad for the game in my oppinion. It's got me keeping my eye open for a new game.

the amount of spawns this game has is fine if it had ~50 players..

player base grew, amount of spawns needs to grow, its common sense.

Guest stalag
Moglo Island of the Imbroglio Islands, the only time I ever saw a trainer (Martinious iirc) there was before the last client update

U must be kidding.....imbro cave is busy almost all time...outside is less busy by the reasons lorck said...

The competion for spawns is becomming absolutely brutal and is very bad for the game in my oppinion.

i agree...we need more DC spwans to allow top fluffy players jump to them....less p/c will be nice too or more HP :dry:

Moglo Island of the Imbroglio Islands, the only time I ever saw a trainer (Martinious iirc) there was before the last client update

U must be kidding.....imbro cave is busy almost all time...outside is less busy by the reasons lorck said...

I wasn't. You would know if I was. Anyways, I admit that the cave itself has been busier lately. Still leaves the spawns outside empty... I don't know about the spawn in Tahraji desert, but Lorck also suggested a solution to the pk problem: CoL and "early" restore. And don't tell me, the people with a monopoly on "No more tears" cloaks don't have enough money to afford a CoL every now and then, especially since they are 25% cheaper now.

Yea, I know, you guys will misunderstand me, so: I didn't say that just because you train in PK once means there won't be a "non-pk-fluffy" for you next time around.

But I agree that we could use more spawns, not just fluffies, d-chims, high level stuff but also a lot of other creatures, some maps are basically empty atm (Aeth Aelfan and Melinis for example). Let's not forget this is beta and in terms of spawns it's been getting better with every update so far, or not?

Guest Dustin

I dont know guys.... I have to agree with Liquid on this one because with more spawns its easier to get ad faster. With the big guys we already have it would be easier for them to level up. We need people to catch up to them so the aint so big and bad. :dry:

I dont know guys.... I have to agree with Liquid on this one because with more spawns its easier to get ad faster. With the big guys we already have it would be easier for them to level up. We need people to catch up to them so the aint so big and bad. :dry:

to catch them up you should train more as someone said like 10 hours+ a day...

yeh lol, more spawns wont let you catch up the top players, but will lower the amount on conflict and flames, as well as making it easier and more fun to play :dry:

Sorry, this is the worst reasoning ever. If you want to limit the amount of experience players get in a skill, you tweak the values, and not make it impossible to train the skill. If a player likes to fight and can't, that's frustrating. It's like: Game "x" has an amazing PvM combat system, but you can never use it.

It reminds me of Silkroad Online, an extreme case of this. It's a nice game, but if you have a char on the oldest servers, like Aege or Xian, you simply can't login on weekends because of the enourmous amount of logged players. So yeah, SRO is a cool game, but w/e, I can never play it.

Edited by Ornitorrinco