Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knuckles

More Spawns

Fighters already get insane exp, if there are more spawns they get even more exp (and more chance to have a double or triple spawn for yourself). And people complain: I don't want to kill 1000 Fluffies, now they will reach 1k fluffs even faster so they will be bored even faster.

Only way I would accept more fluffy spawns is lowering the exp you get or let them take more time to respawn. There are tons of fluffies and I bet if you search there will always be one free. People are also moaning about ogres, I'm always capable to find one. :D

i dont think we need to slow down the lvling process, this is already one of the slowest lvling games ive ever played (not complaining) i played FF9 the other day and was past this characters a/d lvls in no time at all, it wasnty much fun, i like the length of time it takes to lvl now

Liquid, you allways ask me when iam will be finished with fluffer at spawn. If you dont want more spawn why you ask me to get one ?

I stopped last year fighting, because it was nearly unimpossible to get an Ogre spawn and i didnt like to pvp so much.

So i think more spawn could never be bad. If you like to fight you should be able to do that. If i go harvest i also dont have to go back to sto because all ores are taken.

more spawn please .....

i mean whats the problem if there is more spawn ??

1) spamming ?? 1 extra pawn will never spamm ... its more fun when there is more spwan .... more monster ... more challnge ....

2)lvling up will became fast ?? go pvp and u will take more exp than taking 2~3 spawn of what u r fighting

dont wana increase the spawn ? decrease the spawn time .... so that whoever is training a/d will be busy most of the time.... not just waiting the monster 2 respwan....

more spawn will be fun 4 sure

only 3 spawns, azrakan and grearian camp at 2 of them all day which leaves only 1 desert chim.

I will move next week to DC so im afraid 0 free spwans :wub:

Fluffy spwan arent that bad to be honest if we count the pk ones , now 3 DC seems and is too little for the amount of people that can train on them or are starting.

I also think people train too much, i wouldnt mind to slow if all top 50 did the same :wub:

Someone that starts play now and wanna get top 50 a/d need to be professional player cuz its insane the speed up.

Thats what I was trying to say.. :hug:

I agree that some people level very fast and train very hard to do so. But how would this suggestion help new players? If there are less spawns, the new player can't train because he has to get in line for a spawn like everyone else...

New players that want to compete for the top ranking will have no success guaranteed. Unless they can afford to train 10-15 hours a day for a whole year they wont anyway. A cap in levels, like scarr said, would be a solution, but an unacceptable one! Where do you drawn the line? level 140? And what would players that have reached that level do?

Maybe there should be a seperate server that resets every year... The top 50 of players there will forever be listed in a Hall of Fame. After that it starts all over again. But.. this would also be very tough, imagine 500 people hunting rabbits at IP after a reset :hug:

Guest stalag
lvl cap please ;*)

Scarr is pr0 so he knows :wub: and i agree here without any hesitation.

I don't really see a problem with the amount of spawn, except maybe the d.chims. Obviously I don't train on them at the moment, but 3 spawns for the amount of people I know that would like to train on them? Fluffies, Ogres, armed gobs, theirs plenty of them in game, no need for more. Just because the "spawn you like to have" is taken, doesn't mean there isn't another free. When I was on ogres, I constantly had a double spawn all to myself for hours on end. very rarely did I see anyone there, why, because it's a pk map and people are to paranoid to take a chance to get some good training in. Grow a pair and get over it :wub::wub:

"I don't really see a problem with the amount of spawn, except maybe the d.chims. Obviously I don't train on them at the moment, but 3 spawns for the amount of people I know that would like to train on them? Fluffies, Ogres, armed gobs, theirs plenty of them in game, no need for more. Just because the "spawn you like to have" is taken, doesn't mean there isn't another free. When I was on ogres, I constantly had a double spawn all to myself for hours on end. very rarely did I see anyone there, why, because it's a pk map and people are to paranoid to take a chance to get some good training in. Grow a pair and get over it"

I dont think that the good spawns should be pk, when I was training on Armed gobs, I went to the TG magic sewers... And lost about 10k of stuff in 1 month from being pked. And yess I did have diss rings, and VOTD rings for quick teleport. but sometimes that doesnt work when you have to diss and tele in less then 3 seconds.

Edited by The_Knight

i think more spawns would be good but not too much. also cyclops are bad exp for the damage they do i mean people can kill fluffs with serp and get more exp and less damage then train wiht fluff maybe if cyc hit less people wouldnt complain about fluff and the new generation could train on cyc as well

yeah, its the same thing with ogre vs troll, but that is the way the game is set up, some monsters have higher phys than others

orcs hit me more often then fluffys do :P..also verrry high compared to anything bellow fluffy and above orcs

Edited by scarr

yeah, its the same thing with ogre vs troll, but that is the way the game is set up, some monsters have higher phys than others

more Might not only physique xD

Yes you are so right Liquid, we need less spawns because otherwise people will level a bit, and could catch up to you, so you would need to buy a better character.

Seriously tho, add more desert and mountain chim spawns imo, there are at least 30 people or so who train desert chim and only 3 spawns, azrakan and grearian camp at 2 of them all day which leaves only 1 desert chim. There are plenty of fluff spawns imo tho, look c2 as well as c1 or try taharji, there are at least 20 fluff spawns

rofl, i was gonna tell liquid the same thing ,;X

scared i get stronger than u apparently -_-

concerning the spawn stuff : yeah : a lot of fluffs and way too many chims... maybe should we get some more fluffs yhough.. look : we got 100 ppl + who train on fluffs (from rank 35 to 150 or so) so...

I'd like to see more Phantom Warriors in a fixed location, like the one in the PL titmine.

I mean, roaming all over MM to hunt 3 Warriors (or Naralik for 1 Warrior) is a lot of walking around.

I'd like to see more Phantom Warriors in a fixed location, like the one in the PL titmine.

I mean, roaming all over MM to hunt 3 Warriors (or Naralik for 1 Warrior) is a lot of walking around.

have u even looked on c2 ;)