Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmberGal

Tourette's Guy

des put this topic under outlaws, the one about the pete guy

btw LoL at Tourette's guy :P

petes a legend look how upset he got when his girlfriend got voted out i think its realy cute :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ3Gp_awJpY...ted&search= he went on big brother to show Tourette's isnt somthing to be laughed at or be ashamed of :D

Edited by desdamona

pete really is an amazing guy, in fact i think he was the best big brother winner so far, without pete i would have switched off weeks ago because the rest really where quiet dull, anyway after watching pete for the last few months i feel that the guy in the 1st post is a total fake just taking the piss out of tourettes

pete really is an amazing guy, in fact i think he was the best big brother winner so far, without pete i would have switched off weeks ago because the rest really where quiet dull, anyway after watching pete for the last few months i feel that the guy in the 1st post is a total fake just taking the piss out of tourettes

i totaly agree with you :)

nikki was simply the most annoying house mate ever, sure she was fit but that aint everything, i got angry every time i saw her pathetic behavior , my 10 year old daughter behaves better

nikki was simply the most annoying house mate ever, sure she was fit but that aint everything, i got angry every time i saw her pathetic behavior , my 10 year old daughter behaves better

My daughter aged 10 acts in a more mature way than niki too :)

Edited by desdamona

Aye Pete is a legend. Much more a winner then any of the past BB winners. Like Looter said I wouldn't have been watching BB if it weren't for Pete (and Nikki).

As for who's hot...Imogen

Let's not forget that after winning BB which he so deserved, he is the one laughing all the way to the bank with his £100,000 winnings :)

when watching bb i said this guy should make a movie with jim carrey , pete being his son ;) as for the 100k i think thats just the icing on the cake for him, i believe we aint seen the last of pete i think we will see him on many talk shows and maybe he will have a number 1 hit in the charts, he could also be a big comedian someday, he has more tallent in his little finger than most of us could even dream of having

how the hell did imogen and jenny get voted out before nikki ? and how the hell did ashline survive to be the 3rd i do not know lol

Just do not tell me you watch Big Brother desdamona... :icon13:

Edited by Dejan

nah the first one was good because it was innovative, now its in its 8th(?) series its just lame and old, all the people on it act falsely to try and appear "cool" or "different" to the rest of the world. The people in it have very clashing personalities and are deliberately chosen by the show so that their will be maximum conflict during the program to increase viewing figures.

People watch this because they have no life of their own and so have to watch other people put in a false situation and active falsely.

Seriously i prefer watching paint dry, BB is the worst program ever.

nah the first one was good because it was innovative, now its in its 8th(?) series its just lame and old, all the people on it act falsely to try and appear "cool" or "different" to the rest of the world. The people in it have very clashing personalities and are deliberately chosen by the show so that their will be maximum conflict during the program to increase viewing figures.

People watch this because they have no life of their own and so have to watch other people put in a false situation and active falsely.

Seriously i prefer watching paint dry, BB is the worst program ever.

well some of us have children so we have to stay in watch tv and spend lots of time playing this fantastic game but if i was *with* a life of my own i would be out and being what free single people should be happy and well ajusted not sitting in front of any screen like you do constantly trying to put loaded comments on every thing i say. You said dont speak to please do me a favour i dont know or want to know you so dont judge me btw you must have watched more than i did i dont know many who was in BB just pete and nikki richard i only watched the end because im in the process of arranging a showing of my paintings at the art gallery in walsall