Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Today the server will be switch to a different machine

The server will be moved on a different machine, so there might be some small problems.

Ideally, the downtime should be of only a few minutes, but if there are additional problems it can take longer than that. Also, if I am not online when this will happen, you might lose the exp/items/etc. since the last time you logged out. So log out often, maybe every 20 minutes or so.

I will announce the outcome of the movment, so you will know when it's done, and/or if there were additional problems.

I don't know the exact time, so be prepared.

Umm, apparently the server is still the old machine, and the server admin is not online now (maybe he is on the field, doing the changes).

If this is the case, there might be some lose of exp/items, the exp/items you got from the last restart (the one about 30 minutes ago). I am sorry for that, but, well, there's no easy way to fix it.

I will update you as I find more info.

Ok, the server itself was transfered from a locatio to another, but no hardware changes were done.

We will have some downtiem again in March (unknown date, perhaps 3 weeks from now on) when the server will be moved on a better machine, and the IP will be changed as well.

So the downtime will be longer that day, perhaps maybe 24 hours or so, possibly shorter. I will announce that in time, so you can be prepared.

Sign in to follow this