Eternal Lands Official Forums
rip

Odin

And JusT members, plz dont talk bad about other guilds while you get some bad apples. Talk about the members, not about the guilds... if the guild got 0 scammers, bad doers, etc, come back here and start to bash other guilds, but not before.

And you have done things against me, mainly *lieing* in yours guild fashion. You also helped several scammers to not receive their punishments.

This will be the do as I say, not as I do approache, as it seems your favoutite hobby is sniping at JusT on the forums then?

At least show the integrety of doing what you ask of others.

Antiroot, you may have missed a bit of replies.

It was unfair when i was in =Hc= and people said i got no honor for just being there, without scamming/bagjumping/stealing or attacking noobs (and attacking noobs is precisely what hc guild want to do). Now just is experiencing a little taste of their own medicine.

Please read my reply to her again, you will find it interesting and informative. Since you guys dont want to stop doing so, i can use exactly the same weapons.

Sandcastle requested a similar stuff, that i should not judge JusT because of the acts of a few members, and AmberGal did that to hc! How fair it is...

And i think that ^v^ got exactly 0 scammers/bagjumpers/etc on the guild. If you want to say otherwise, plz pm on forums. Remember that my guild kicked someone for scamming an enemy, i rarely saw a guild doing a similar stuff.

I will gladly separate JusT good members from the bad ones, but when JusT want to judge an entire guild for the action of a few members i will react.

Btw, my favorite hobby is train my char, not bash JusT. Too bad i dont got too much time for it lately, its specially sad when i need to lose time and bash something to promote fairness and JusTice.

It was unfair when i was in =Hc= and people said i got no honor for just being there, without scamming/bagjumping/stealing or attacking noobs (and attacking noobs is precisely what hc guild want to do). Now just is experiencing a little taste of their own medicine.

I know I am not alone in seing many members of =Hc= having a great deal more integrity than you. For a start they are fare less prone to sniping at guilds in unrelated threads, and derailing them from their original purpose to put in cheap jibes of extremly doubtfull veracity.

=Hc= for the most part raise issues directly, and are willing to look at them from all angles, hence getting to the truth of them, as opposed to deciding from the outset that no matter what, right or wrong not to look into what really went on. Perhaps some day you may gain such qualities yourself.

Please read my reply to her again, you will find it interesting and informative. Since you guys dont want to stop doing so, i can use exactly the same weapons.

I read your reply as yet another snipe at JusT, and have seen nothing to make me change my mind about that. Every opertunity you have you *snipe* at JusT in outlaws threads with utterly nothing to do with JusT.

It meerly undermines your own integrety in the eyes of the community, and has certainly lost you all the respect I once had for you.

I dont see anyone else taking potshots in random threads. You got a legitimate complaint regarding JusT then do it properly, open it in its OWN thread, and try basing it on facts rather then what has now become very obiously your skewed perspective on things.

Sandcastle requested a similar stuff, that i should not judge JusT because of the acts of a few members, and AmberGal did that to hc! How fair it is...

I have no idea what you refer to here. Perhaps if you had given some context, then I'd have a clue what you were talking about.

And i think that ^v^ got exactly 0 scammers/bagjumpers/etc on the guild. If you want to say otherwise, plz pm on forums. Remember that my guild kicked someone for scamming an enemy, i rarely saw a guild doing a similar stuff.

I have not accused them of such. Though any implication that we retain scammers in our guild from this is utterly rediculous.

Neither does this infer that my stance of not classing ^v^ as scammers means I class them all as honorable.

For example, I class sniping in the forums as far from honorable.

I will gladly separate JusT good members from the bad ones, but when JusT want to judge an entire guild for the action of a few members i will react.

This again is without context. If a guilds members attack us, we will red tag em. other than that i have no clue what yo mean once more.

Btw, my favorite hobby is train my char, not bash JusT. Too bad i dont got too much time for it lately, its specially sad when i need to lose time and bash something to promote fairness and JusTice.

Then please return to your training, I also have a lot of things Id prefer to be doing than responding to your illdefined accusations and blinkered viewpoints.

If you have a problem with JusT can you at least CLEARLY define it in a TOPIC of its own, and cease this sniping form random unrelated outlaw topics.

Here we are back to what I said before, You got any proof for any of the stuff you say here???

ANYTHING, other than the "I'm Lorck so anything I say must be TRUE"

Weather you want to believe it or not, when you come to Forums and make post about how unfair or lame something is, THATS CRYING!

So everytime you say something about me crying, it only cracks me up.....what do you think your doing when you say that????

Its just like all the other conversations, alot of people can remember the post that was started when I used the BROD.....throughout the whole thing people kept saying BROD was so lame and using BOD is different, BOD is a cool weapon....

Well now I use the BOD, and since one of you died to it.....ITS LAME, BOD IS STUPID WEAPON FOR NOOBS.

I get it....anything that hurts any of you...."LAME", whatever you or your buddies do or use "ITS COOL AND FAIR"

F-ing grow up!!!!!

Its just like all the other conversations, alot of people can remember the post that was started when I used the BROD.....throughout the whole thing people kept saying BROD was so lame and using BOD is different, BOD is a cool weapon....

Well now I use the BOD, and since one of you died to it.....ITS LAME, BOD IS STUPID WEAPON FOR NOOBS.

I get it....anything that hurts any of you...."LAME", whatever you or your buddies do or use "ITS COOL AND FAIR"

That has to be the best comment on this Thread.. And everything about the Brod, and Bod that you said is true. You guys always moaned about him using the BROD, and now he uses BOD its also "lame gay newbz0ra omfgawd weapon".. Same with me when I used the BOD on you lot and got all your stuff.. The only reason it is "lame gay or whatever" is because you lot dont get anything from it, if you lot maybe got 1/2 the drops I did from using it, I bet you would think its "t3h r0X0r"..

Like Tsu said, F`king grow up.

Tsunami, i already posted the stuff i said on the forum. I dont have time to post it all again, just to please you, gogo search for it if you want. If you want to discuss about the stuff, please let me know too, since normally you guys from JusT just say "i dont want to discuss with you", and i complement "because you dont got any arguments".

Nobody said that bone of death is a lame weapon, i just dont use it because i want to win because of skill not because of luck. Dont try to warp the words and make me say stuff that i did not said, it will just reveal how much you lie for a larger audience.

Say that something is "unfair" or "lame" dont trigger the reaction of crying... now, beg for two hours to not get attacked because you are dieing on pk... thats is crying.

And always fought against situations which were either lame or unfair, and i will always do.

Here we are back to what I said before, You got any proof for any of the stuff you say here???

ANYTHING, other than the "I'm Lorck so anything I say must be TRUE"

Weather you want to believe it or not, when you come to Forums and make post about how unfair or lame something is, THATS CRYING!

So everytime you say something about me crying, it only cracks me up.....what do you think your doing when you say that????

F-ing grow up!!!!!

ps you think thats bad......i got Forum Pm'd about this branch.....too weird

Topic.Gentlemen .......Topic.........I thank You :D

Edited by vampireLOREN