Eternal Lands Official Forums
rip

Odin

Ok. it all started as i was harvesting coal and odin walked in and started harvesting to. then a few minutes later a guy named zl0nline walked in and started harvesting coal then he got attacked by a garg and got killed. so i reacted quickly and sat on his db then i kep on harvesting more coal and i got overloaded, so i asked some1 to sit on db real fast while i run to sto. odin volunteered. so i come back and i sit on bag and all that was left was wine and some ale... here is my chatlog

[20:24:25] zl0nline has entered the realm of the unliving.

[20:24:28] You stopped harvesting.

[20:24:32] [sirrich @ 3]: pc binding stone

[20:24:34] rip: omg

[20:24:38] [Faolin @ 3]: topic?

[20:24:42] You started to harvest Coal.

[20:24:45] You stopped harvesting.

[20:25:04] rip: can some1 save his db for me?

[20:25:09] You started to harvest Coal.

[20:25:17] Odin: sure

[20:25:21] rip: kk

[20:25:24] You stopped harvesting.

[20:25:26] [Emporium @ 3]: Selling 2 body piercing cloak(s) for 3000 gc each. PM me with INV to see my wares. Service with a smile :D

[20:25:28] You started to harvest Coal.

[20:25:35] [markusweck @ 3]: yes we have made cyprom blushings....hehe 6k collected and we still buy all bones and you get freebee inv pot

[20:25:43] [PM from berningdesire: i am just harvesting on my alt my oldest daughter is here to pick up my granddaughter will be on soon]

[20:25:44] [PM to zl0nline: hey, i let odin hold your db :)]

[20:25:50] Odin: by 'save', you mean take the stuff I want, then deny it?

[20:25:50] [Cycloonx @ 3]: Don't spam markus plx

[20:26:02] While harvesting, rip upset a radon pouch, and was hit for 30 points of radiation damage.

[20:26:03] You stopped harvesting.

[20:26:06] You started to harvest Coal.

[20:26:08] [PM from zl0nline: thnx ) i come]

[20:26:17] [PM to berningdesire: so who is your alt?]

[20:26:25] [PM from berningdesire: duh]

[20:26:39] [PM from berningdesire: the one pming you]

[20:26:45] [PM to berningdesire: who is your other char. i mean -.-]

[20:26:52] [PM from atoth: dang i got muted]

[20:26:57] [PM to atoth: haha]

[20:27:05] [PM from atoth: this sucks]

[20:27:13] [PM to atoth: xD]

[20:27:18] [PM to atoth: roflmfao]

[20:27:20] [PM from berningdesire: randi said you said to get back in the game lol just letting you know]

[20:27:21] [PM from atoth: hey what is your name???]

[20:27:25] [WarMerchant @ 3]: Greetings! I am selling 1 Iron Cuisses for 4250gc each, I'm located in Nordcarn, near the arena. (88,115).

[20:27:52] [PM to berningdesire: ohh yea your selestious randi told me lol i forgot, its been so long lol]

[20:28:11] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[20:28:11] You stopped harvesting.

[20:28:15] You started to harvest Coal.

[20:28:17] You stopped harvesting.

[20:28:22] You are too far away! Get closer!

[20:28:42] [PM to Odin: you might have to take his db to him outside cause of the gargs]

[20:28:44] Welcome to Nordcarn

[20:29:10] [Richery @ 3]: I am selling 1 Titanium Axe for 12000gc. Pm me with "loc" to find me, or "inv" to see my goods.

[20:29:19] [bernie @ 3]: pc iron helms and iron chainmail

[20:29:32] No player is in the game with the name of berningsdesire

[20:29:34] You entered the Nordcarn storage

[20:29:46] [PM from Odin: easier to just take the deathbag period.]

[20:29:52] [suBZer0 @ 3]: selling Steel Helm. PM me plZ

[20:29:56] [Charn @ 3]: Hi, I am selling 500 Water Essences for only 5.25g each. Pm me with "loc" to find me, or "inv" to see my wares :P

[20:30:03] [Guresh @ 3]: buying tit chain 3.5kgc pm me

[20:30:07] [PM to berningdesire: get on sel only 1,130 more coal to go ^^]

[20:30:07] [PM from berningdesire: Automessage: I am off to my happy place leave a message if u like]

[20:30:18] [PM from Odin: I mean, what deathbag? :D]

[20:30:28] No player is in the game with the name of selestious

[20:30:33] [PM to Odin: lol]

[20:30:46] [cloudo @ 3]: selling 85 tread 85 gcs

[20:30:54] [PM to Odin: dont take his db man]

[20:30:57] [PM to Odin: he is a n00b]

[20:31:07] [PM to Odin: and thats not right]

[20:31:10] Welcome to White Stone

[20:31:29] [PM from Odin: lol, you're in a scammers guild mate, don't tell me what's right and wrong]

[20:32:02] [PM to Odin: you took his db, im gonna put u on outlaws(when i get time)]

[20:32:07] You see: rip

[20:32:08] You started to harvest Coal.

[20:32:08] [PM from Odin: kk.]

[20:32:13] [Kramxel @ 3]: Sselling 5k sulfer, pm me plz

[20:32:30] [Nera @ 3]: Selling 1643 titanium bar(s) for 42 gc each. PM me with INV to see my wares. Service with a smile ;)

[20:32:42] [PM to zl0nline: you know that guy i let save your db? well he took your db]

[20:32:49] [PM to zl0nline: im so sry man]

[20:32:56] [PM to Odin: give it back man]

[20:33:00] [PM from Odin: I left a few things]

[20:33:04] [PM from Odin: the unstorable stuff ;)]

[20:33:11] [PM to Odin: wine and ale]

[20:33:17] [PM to Odin: whoopty doo]

[20:33:18] [PM from zl0nline: one minuts, i come vry fast ))]

[20:33:23] [PM to zl0nline: dont bother]

[20:33:25] [Guresh @ 3]: i am buying a tit chain for 3.8kgc and 400 hes and 140 srs pm me

[20:33:33] [PM from Odin: Oh, I'm sorry, I took the 1 vial and 4 minor healing potions]

[20:33:38] [bigman94 @ 3]: selling eagle wing pm me

[20:33:47] [PM to zl0nline: the sun of a bitch took your db, and im reporting him cause i have so much proof]

[20:33:56] [PM to Odin: no im reporting you, i have so much proof]

[20:33:56] Kickey has logged off.

[20:34:12] [the_antiroot @ 3]: buying s2eoi book, 10k

[20:34:20] [PM from Odin: \o/ haven't outlaws in a while]

Once again another desperate =Hc= bagjumper. how dumb am i for letting him sit on bag? :P

Edited by rip

Lorck, if you read he wasn't the one who got bagjumped.

All rip was trying to do was return the DB for someone who died mining, but Odin (ZaeR) bagjumped it and took it.

You can hardly say its what rip deserved when all rip was doing was returning the bag.

Err, sorry my mistake, but what i said about rip was true. Sorry, for the guy who actually got bagjumped, btw, i hope that he get his stuff back. :P

Edited by Lorck

Lol, indeed. :D

Still, rip did nothing wrong. :P Was just trying to return what was lost uuntil it got pr0 bagjumped :P

This was rip's attempt at redeeming himself, and look what happened! :huh:

Yea, I sometimes do a #guild_info if I'm not sure about a player...but even then, =Hc= has a pretty widely known reputation..

Odin char is mine at the moment not Zaers, but an old friend who used to play el was using it yesterday, gimme list of stuff that was lost and I will gladly replace it :huh:

/edit BTW I changed the pass, so he can't log on any more

Edited by Atlantis

This was rip's attempt at redeeming himself, and look what happened! :omg:

Well, if he trully wants to redeem himself, he can look at his outlaw thread and give the prizes he promised there.

Yea, I sometimes do a #guild_info if I'm not sure about a player...but even then, =Hc= has a pretty widely known reputation..

Iktor is still a proud member of JusT too? Tsunami? Oh, i should not generalize and bash the guild for the actions of some of its members...

Iktor is still a proud member of JusT too? Tsunami? Oh, i should not generalize and bash the guild for the actions of some of its members...

As Lorck once more trys to derail a topic with his own blinkered opinions......

Really, repeating your thoughts in unrelated topics still dosnt make them correct.

Lorck will of course regurgitate the same guff hes posted in other unrelated threads again, so dont expect me to post he same responses that can be found in other threads, and thus assist him in his derailment and continued character assasination attempts.

Same shit, different thread.

Why you do attack ad hominen instead of replying to subject?

Because you got no argument? GG antiroot.

And JusT members, plz dont talk bad about other guilds while you get some bad apples. Talk about the members, not about the guilds... if the guild got 0 scammers, bad doers, etc, come back here and start to bash other guilds, but not before.

Edited by Lorck

Odin char is mine at the moment not Zaers, but an old friend who used to play el was using it yesterday, gimme list of stuff that was lost and I will gladly replace it :)

/edit BTW I changed the pass, so he can't log on any more

I know it is yours, but last I herd ZaeR was on it, anyways, It's nice of you to replace what he lost. :)

:omg:

Lorck, first let me start with....."you talk about people crying"....your one of the first people to come post in forums.

Next if you want to bash on peoples character, then give evidence....dont just come here and run your mouth. (Just because you said so doesn't make it true!)

The only thing I have everydone to you.....and this really wasn't to you, but use BROD on DonP, SO JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.....USING INGAME WEAPONS ON PEOPLE ISN'T SCAMMING!!!!!

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try living in the present..........STOP crying about the past

may not be scamming but it's gay to use such a weapon

btw what have you achieved with this weapon till now? oh u forced a legend to leave gg

some1 give him a trophee

Edited by Hardcore

Lorck, first let me start with....."you talk about people crying"....your one of the first people to come post in forums.

Next if you want to bash on peoples character, then give evidence....dont just come here and run your mouth. (Just because you said so doesn't make it true!)

The only thing I have everydone to you.....and this really wasn't to you, but use BROD on DonP, SO JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS.....USING INGAME WEAPONS ON PEOPLE ISN'T SCAMMING!!!!!

So true.

may not be scamming but it's gay to use such a weapon

btw what have you achieved with this weapon till now? oh u forced a legend to leave gg

some1 give him a trophee

It's in the game to be used.. So it can be used..

Sounds like some folks need a hug, come on over here....let me give you a hug, I'll wipe your tears :omg:

i don't swing that way ;p

Is not scamming but its not a good thing.

You are a noob with deep pocket in real life, who try the lowest tricks to try to achieve an small advantage when you cant win fairly.

And you have done things against me, mainly *lieing* in yours guild fashion. You also helped several scammers to not receive their punishments.

Finally, i dont cried either, it was not me who begged for peace for two hours because you was get owned on pk without almost never hit on me. Gogo to stay afk on votd or dieing on kf, without never training your noob, you will always get killed by me, you got many opportunities and always showed your true lier face again.