Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pootadude

Irilion

Or buy a c2 ring. :) Port anitora or ildaloran are peaceful maps, so you would be safe buying those rings.

For further info on what maps of c2 are dungerous or not, ask channel 2. :blush:

Buying a ring is the easiest way (I always have some for sale :)). And if you are a little smart you can find they way back to c1 from c2, so you can find the way easier :blush:

Its silly that "secret" nowadays....pm me in game i tell u

It's secret so that those that onjoy searhing for things can follow the clues that were put in game and find how to get there.

i agree with stalag, silly secret..there r tons of rings for c2, why cant any1 tell the entrance lol..

so if a newb ask "where is votd" i answer "secret" ? ;p

lol idd...how many of u actually searched for irilion entrance ? i think no more than 20 or so people actually LOOKEd, everyone else just heard where it was and map, and looked for like a min or two then found it

I have to be honest..

yes someone told me the map.. but no directions or anything.. so it was still hard to find :hug:

(especially for such an impatient person like me) :(

Greetings

Fabi

Well I think the "secret" is good to hold newbies on c1, all newbies really want to get on c2 (lol I really don't know why) and they actually don't know half of c1. And when they go to there they just can waste their times or lose stuff since most maps there have monsters on it that an average newbie can't beat... Even the cold damage is unknown by those players. So I think we should really hold this secret for newbies, once they go more advanced players will tell them the entrance for sure. :hug:

For the most part, I agree. Its a silly secret as there are many ways into C2 via rings. Whats even more silly is the 100gc fee required to go over there. Raise it to 500gc perhaps? (Crafters will agree with me). Oh and make a new high level spell to teleport, trans-continent. Tjx

For the most part, I agree. Its a silly secret as there are many ways into C2 via rings. Whats even more silly is the 100gc fee required to go over there. Raise it to 500gc perhaps? (Crafters will agree with me). Oh and make a new high level spell to teleport, trans-continent. Tjx

I *kinda* disagree with this sentiment - you have either 100/250gc to get to Irilion after winding around for awhile and you get domped out in a virtual nowhere island, OR, you choose when you head to Irilion and where you go, for the most part, for the added expense.

I'm not a great crafter but Anitora rings are about my limit. I use rings to get about Seridia and the portal room to navigate Irilion.

Acually Irilion isn't so hard to traverse by boat...

I made a map but I intentionally resized and jpegged it just to avoid being helpful. Also one of the paths is wrong.

irilion.jpg

Edited by Earl

Well it's still bad we can't see much details on the irilion map like on the seridia map, so it's actually very hard (impossible for me) to recognize any maps... So that makes navigating through c2 even harder :P

Wow you guys actually studied the map very well. myself just memorize the boat flags and memorize which boat is in which map. :P

About the ring prices, i dont think prices will increase much higher than 350gc even if the ticket to c2 is raised to 500gc or 1kgc or 10kgc since there is a ring seller at the iof. if the price were to raise higher than 350gc, i can see myself hualing rings from the shop. :D i think the price really depends on the magic shop there more than the ticket to c2, am i wrong?

And about the idea of keeping the entrance a secret, i think it's very fine that we keep it a secret on the channel... yet using pms should be fine since there are always people who doesnt enjoy searching... i think this is what we have been doing so far, am i right? :P

Guest Rez

Pootadude, ask people on channel 24. (Irilion channel) I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Pootadude, ask people on channel 24. (Irilion channel) I'm sure they will be able to help you.
people, please don't do this. 24 is for people on irilion to chat, trade, etc, not tell newbies to explore when they just have to know the path to irilion