Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jimmythesaint

Powerhungry bug

Ive had powerhungry for a couple weeks and I just noticed that I use more than 3 food per minute while harvesting some items.

Ive tested this on fruit and it works fine, 3 food per minute.

But when I mine coal or Iron ore my food level will drop one point randomly during the middle of a minute, then it will drop another 3 points at the end of the minute. Sometimes I lose a total of 5 food per minute.

I havent tested this on other harvestables yet. Maybe someone else with powerhungry can try this out to confirm?

A couple updates ago some harvesting started using food. It would seem reasonable that harvesting with PowerHungry would cause you to use more than the normal amount of food.

on ts i was losing health with ph...

well that sounds like a bug to me as long as you werent in any like damage areas witch i dont think you were cause you seem to know ur way around el :)

this is a feature and has been reported befor please search befor posting ok thanks:P

I was told by Tyralax to post it here, so apparently he hadnt heard of it. And I checked the first page of this section of the forums and it hasnt been posted reciently. So if it has been posted somewhere before, people dont know about this bug and its been around for a while withough being fixed or commented on.

Could you maybe give the title of the previous post reguarding this "feature"?

Edited by jimmythesaint

well everyone says its a feature to me you lose 1 food level randomly when harvesting certaint things i think it might just be for ore but not sure but anyway thats what happens and i thought someone posted it here but the search thing for the forum honestly it SUCKS you can only seach one word at a time as far as a i know so like i imagine it might be hard to find :P so maybe i should have left out the search befor you post thing but then someone else would have said it so i dunno anyways yeah...

Edited by sirdan

Mining (harvesting anything that needs a pickaxe) has been using up food since ages.

This happens after x harvest attempts and has nothing to do with food dropping on the change of the minute, nor with any of the perks power hungry and power saving.

Like bkc says, the new high-level harvestables take food too.