Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

Supply Delivery Service

We all know it sucks to have your spawn taken while you go back to storage to restock supplies.

So here's the deal. I have 600 EMU. Leaving me 10 for an MM cape and a ring or tele ess, fill up 590 EMU with your preference of training supplies.

PM me in forums or in game with your in game name, list of supplies, and spawn (and directions to if necessary)

Cost will be standard market price of supplies (no haggling), and cost of traveling to and from you.

Any delivery fee would be appreciated, but price is up to you, what is it worth to you to remain uninterrupted at your spawn?

p.s. Supply list MUST be in ahead of time so I will be prepared to deliver when you need it.

Special arrangements can and will be made for PK areas and arctic chim areas.

Please post general questions here, and PM me in game with specifics.

Thanks.

P.S. =HC= don't even bother

Edited by shallara

hmm so one player can be on a spawn permanently?

Sounds perfectly fair to me.

/edit: This is LabRat, Michelle_F has been on my PC again :/

Edited by Michelle_F

Ok lets have a brain here Michelle. Nobody can stay on a spawn forever, there is this silly thing called real life. Some of us sleep, some of us work. Some spawns are hard to get, and it would be nice that the once ina while you get them to be able to stay for awhile. It's a good idea, get a clue...

The idea sucks, and as I edited the post, it is me that made it not Michelle_F.

If you run out of stuff go to storage.

but some1 (i wont mention any names) had a brother and they would be on almost 24/7 because they would switch like every 12 hours

you have a bit of a point labrat, but its not much different than guildmates delivering it to you, or making SRs at spawn before they were stackable...i used 1 spawn for around 7 hours straight without leaving by mixing SRs at spawn before update :P

cool idea for service, shallara :D

So far, fighters have earned the gc needed while training. Taking an approximate, 150 he's @ 7gc = 1050, 75 sr's @ 20gc = 1500, plus random armor or ess, and cost of travel, we're talkin at or under 5k normally

It's deffinitely an innovative idea. There really is no point in down talking the service, as that's what it is, a service. Don't shoot the messenger, go after the people that use the service, you don't have to use it :P

Props on the idea :D

I'll pm you in game if I'm ever in need of it.

I like the idea. :P

But I got 1.1k emu, and can carry 110 SR's, and 400 HE's. :D And thats 3+ hours at a spawn.. But I really like the idea! Hope all goes well.

I always thought, this is not "legal". Even if it is, I don't think it's good. It already happens and denies other people the chance to get a spawn.

How is this not "legal"? Please explain. I would think if I happened to offer a service that was "illegal", a mod or dev would point that out to me. Since that has NOT happened, and mods HAVE been on this thread, I would say it is completely legal for me to offer this.

As stated before:

If that's your opinion then so be it. Don't use the service, and quit trashing the thread.

Edit: Could a mod/dev please post here verifying the legality of this service? Thank you.

Edited by shallara

If I understand the rules correctly, this service would be legal. However, being at spawn does not mean it is "yours". If someone else comes and starts killing the monster you are hunting, there is no legal recourse.

If I understand the rules correctly, this service would be legal. However, being at spawn does not mean it is "yours". If someone else comes and starts killing the monster you are hunting, there is no legal recourse.

didn't Cg get banned for that? killing someone elses monster? they abuse for herassment Oo

Perhaps before quoting the forums rules, people should instead think what they've previously posted. Please reply to threads with constructive and decent reasoning behind your opinon and posts wont get deleted.

Following someone around, no matter where they go, etc is a form of harassment.

Going to your favorite spot in Grubani to kill fluffies, finding someone else there already and killing the fluff yourself, is not.

Please use common sense

Please reply to threads with constructive and decent reasoning behind your opinon and posts wont get deleted.
I believe that allowing players the ability to train constantly at a spawn is unfair to other players as they are denied the opportunity to train.

Spawns do not belong to any player and being forced to wait hours because another player is willing to supply them is plain wrong.

I understand that Shallara wants to make gc, at the end of the day we all are, and my views are not against her, merely the method she chooses to raise it.

If you ask any of the people that I have recently been training with they will tell you how I have shared spawns, sat back and let them get on with it, returned their deathbags etc, in short been a considerate player. Shallara's idea would see ideals like that be cast aside, which can only be bad for the game as a whole.

I can imagine a lot of threads where people post that xxx stole my spawn while I was trading with Shallara.

I hope this thread has been constructive and decent criticism, and will therefore not be deleted.

I think you miss one fundamental idea here labrat. Whether a player chooses to share a spawn, has no bearing on whether Shallara specifically supplies them or not. People could be stocked and still share spawns. IF someone wants to stay on a spawn all day, they will find someone to run stuff to them. People are resourceful. At the end of the day your issue is with the players who hog spawns, and not how they get supplied.

I think you miss one fundamental idea here labrat. Whether a player chooses to share a spawn, has no bearing on whether Shallara specifically supplies them or not. People could be stocked and still share spawns. IF someone wants to stay on a spawn all day, they will find someone to run stuff to them. People are resourceful. At the end of the day your issue is with the players who hog spawns, and not how they get supplied.
Post 1, line 1
We all know it sucks to have your spawn taken while you go back to storage to restock supplies.