Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lennywatson

Vendetta of the Nice and Violent

Vendetta is a newly forming guild dedicated to making game-life miserable for those who make game-life miserable for others.

I would love to see EL PK as places where the only fighting is training or with enemies. So I'm recruiting fighters; hi-lev and mid-lev dedicated trainers that we may by repeated killings bankrupt the "ebul" (read: adolescent who wants to be a bully but can't in real life) the outlaws, the scammers and the all around no-good doers.

I would like to see a red tag mean something, a world where newbs can explore freely, spectate freely, and only be killed if there is some purpose.

I would like to see an EL where there is a penalty for being a jerk, and that penalty is Vendetta.

If this appeals to you, and you can help, let me know. Lets clean this place up, shall we?

I like the guild, and what you are trying to do, it is very nice, but

bullying is a part of the game, As a matter of fact, this game would be VERY boring if the only fighting was with monsters, pvpers or enemies.

Edited by Starman_Omega

Let me clarify: the purpose of the guild depends on people continuing to be jerks (as I have no doubt they will) I simply wish to fight back, to inflict some consequence beyond only words.

To hurt those who hurt others.

Vendetta.

ah, I get you now. nice guild ;) good luckwith it.

Edited by Starman_Omega