Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Schwanke

Actual Linnk to Client Source (Or page on source)

Guest Schwanke

Ok. I've been reading and searching and looking for the actual link to the client source for the past few days now with no luck. People say to get it from the CVS but I havnt been able to find any links on where the CVS is.

I have enough programming experience to know there are multple CVS systems out there so I need to atleast know which system to use and which server to get it from as well as possibly a login and password for the system.

I would assume there would be a web page and/or post somewhere that lists all of this information but I cant find it.

PLEASE can I have an actual actual link. A little mercy. None of this 'If you dont know how to find it you shouldnt be making a bot' crap. Ive already written and tested a basic bot. I think and pray in pesudo code more then I do in English, I just need to find the master list of client to server commands the bot can use and I've read a few posts that suggest thats all in the client source on the CVS.

Thanks in advance for your help. A little frustated, but not mad.

-- Schwanke (Schwankita)

Obviously you haven't checked the download page carefully http://www.eternal-lands.com/page/download.php, look at the bottom.

Everyone I asked in game told me it was in the forums.

Thank you though cuz atleast now it is. :mace:

I'm sure it's in the forums also, but I consider the link on the download page the 'official' listing for it.