Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sparhawk

War Of Mynadar

Flea saw The orcs turn in fright, and sprint back to the holes from which they came. The orchans turned to, but instead of running wildly, they sprinted towards Gene. He cast a defensive spell to increase Genes amor, just in case his plan didnt work. He fired a few arrows at the oncoming Orchans to give him more time, and cast a teliportation spell. Gene was suddenly standing by his side." So can you give Starman his sword back before I get skewered?" he asked. And then, turning to Starman, He said"I didnt want it to fall into the orchans hands, since some did make it through the walls somehow, no hard fealings, hopefuly, and the reason I didnt wake you is because in the woodlands of my home there are some rumers about you." Flea smiled apoligeticly" I didnt know if you would kill me for waking you. So please have no hard fealings, I'd be honured to fight by your side some other time, without you needing to almost kill me."

Gene looked at the oncoming army of angry orchans and shoved the thermal sword into starmans' hands and took a titanium long from the hands of a dead orchan, "Lets cut the chit chat shall we?" Gene felt invigorated from the spell of flea, but was scared of the oncoming orchans all running at him...he knew what he had to do....he ran towards the water of the river and dumped in his titanium long sword and all of the ernergy, air and water essences he had...he then took his essence pouch and filled it with this bubbling liquid, he threw it at the oncoming orchans and cast a shield spell...then he jumped into the river. As the orchans were firing arrows into the water to kill Gene, Flea and Starman were able to slip away unnoticed by the orchans...then the river exploded into a giant tornadoe of water and electricity and scrap metal from his titanium long.

Starman Quickly sheathed his Thermal longsword, and dove into the water with the other two. the group swan down the river, leaving behind a tornado filled with orchans and their limbs. After they had safely escaped from the orchans, Starman climbed onto the shore. "Thank you, Gene and Flea, I guess I just drank a bit too much ale. The Orchan attack caught me by suprise. I am willing to fight by your side whenever you please. Yet, what of the invaders? should we hold our position in Mynadar?" A grin came over Starman's face. "Or shall we go hunt down the orc's encampent?"

Edited by Starman_Omega

"I think it would be great to be the invadors instead of the invaded." flea said ," but my bow string is soggy, give my a second to get it dry"he took out a fire essence and started a small, smokeless fire. "lets go"

They eventually reached a rocky crest overlooking the encampment. The camp fires were slowly dieing, and curly wisps of smoke were floating into the sky. Handing his dagger to Gene, he said" Since your swordless, that will have to do."

Gene shoved the dagger into the elves' hands "I dont except charity" He took the leg of a fallen orc and broke the femur off the rest of the body. "I keep what I kill, I am out of essences though" He walked towards a dead orchan mage and took his belt of essences and potions, "this will do". Now we need to organize an attacking party besides us three...

Flea groaned. "So we have to go all the way back to Myndar and get a bunch of dwarves? I dont know this area, but I dougt anyone would be stupid enough not to go to myndar so they have some defences."

"The last time an elf went for help to them, he never came back. We found his body in a river flowing through the forest. " He said with fire in his eyes. "He was my brother!" Flea yelled with clenched fists. His voice carried over the land and he looked with apprehension at the camp below them.

Edited by flea

"I do not know," Flea said lowering his eyes. " We might not find enough fighters, but it will probobly yield many.I will give you the disision, but you should probobly take my weapons and essences if we go to those cursed fields." He said, spiting on a map he had map of Killerian Fields.

(ummm...we need to create people for me to get in killarian fields, make one more person and ill create one)

"Thanks" Gene ran towards storage and took out 12 dissengagement rings and 500 gold coins in a pouch..."Here goes nothing" Gene said as he approached killarian fields...He went inside and could hear the clash of swords far off...he followed the sound, running away from the male ogre. He could see a young elf parrying the attacks of a vicous human...Gene stepped up to the human and began his attack with the bone, the elf ran a safe distance away. Gene then used his ring and froze the man. "How would you like 250 gold coins and to keep whatever you kill?"

The man said, "I am listening" sheathing his sword.

"I come from the battles of the dwarves and orchans, the orchans are retreating and we are holding a raiding attack" All along the elf was standing there listening...

"Let us see how strong these orchans can be by testing you" He grabbed his sword and tried to stab Gene before he could react, the elf pulled out his bow and ripped an arrow at the man's fingertip and he instantly dropped his sword. Gene smiled and said "I guess you want in too...The man's name was Rivender and the elve called himself Spryte. Gene led them in to valley of the dwarves and walked towards camp...

(I WILL BE RIVENDER, YOU BE SPRYTE)

Spryite walked along with the mane named Gene carrying the bone. "Who uses a bone to fight Orchans?" He asked. When they reached Myndar and he saw Flea he he gasped. "Flea!" He exclamed, running towards him. Flea looked up, smilled, and clapped him on the back heartily. Explaining to Gene Later, Flea told him," He went with a group of adventurers about 70 years ago. Hes my brother; if you look at his bow, its excactly the same as mine."

((OOC: you guys roleplay quite alot....not enough time for me in between :P sorry if my post has a bit of a continuity error in it...I'm just RPing where it will make the most sense. I'm not good at roleplaying multiple characters, so I'll be doing them in Fourth person.))

"You two go into Kilarn Fields, I will head into Nordcarn. People there know me well," Starman said. With that, he headed south along the Nordflaq River for Nordcarn, the corpses of Dwarves and Orchans lying everywhere. As soon as he entered into Nordcarn, he was assaulted by three humans. he withdrew his thermal longsword and evaded their attacks. As soon as the men got back to their feet, they stopped. "Why, if it isn't Starman! We're sorry, we didn't recognize yah. What are you doing here anyway?" The men asked. "I need some volunteers to help me raid an orchan base. There are currently 2 others with me, but that won't be enough to assault an orchan base." "We'd all love to help! It's been a bit too peaceful here in Nordcarn over the past years, and we are soldiers in the militia, you needn't worry about us." They said. "If you have any extra soldiers that woudl like to help, take them, and meet me in Kilarn Fields." Starman eyed the three men and then walked away, heading to Kilarn Fields.

Spryite saw a bunch of men coming towards their group. "So I assume you are our allies." he said to the men. Flea started pacing. Flea said" Once Starman shows up, lets split up and attack the base from 2 sides. Gene and I will go with a group of Nordcarn men, While Rivender and Spryte will go with the rest. What do you think, Gene?"

Gene nodded in agreement, perhaps a trap would work better...Flea and Spryte would be waiting outside the cave while Starman and his men charge in with me and Rivender. We will kill a few stragglers then run outside and wait to ambush them.

(( Going good. Just make sure you read through your post before sending it in. Or throw it into a word processor so it can point out the spelling/grammar mistakes as well. ))

A sturdy looking orc rushed into the hidden mines of Mynadar, looking for half of the army which had retreated. Panting hard, he looked around for Rashnak who retreated with them. After searching for what seemed to be half an hour he found the crew deep inside the cave, the orcs and orchins standing around Rashnak.

"Sire, I bring you news. The feeble dwarves are being helped by three human warriors and an elf fighter. They all possess great power. One of them wields a thermal titanium serpent sword!" the orcs eyes glittered as he mentioned the sword.

"Curses!" roared Rashnak, hitting his fist on the ground which caused a small crack to appear, "Something's wrong, this is suppose to be easy. What's going on?!!" fiercely he stood up and punched one of the orc soldiers in the guts, making him fly meters back. I don't understand, he said to himself, feeling a little less stressed after the attack on the orc. Why is this happening, what have we forgotten?

And at that very moment it struck him.

The enemy was being assisted by the gods. No!!! the voice inside him screamed. "We need more troops! Request more troops from our allied tribes! Bring as many soldiers as you can find. We need more!!!"

(( Oh darn, was that Orchan me? :/ Well, I was looking for a more dramatic death, near the end.... Let's just say that was another Orchan, LOL ))

Spyrite sighed. "So basically we just sit outside and twiddle our thumbs while you go inside and fight? C'mon, what about the orchan archers? You need at least one of us to go in with you."

"Perhaps my summons could be of some assitance? I will be able to summon a few fluffy rabbits to wreak havock with the cover of Gene and Flea infront of me, I am sure because of the trouble they will cause the orcs will run out to attack us," Rivender said trying to be helpful..

Edited by Geneams

"Its a good plan," Flea replied."lets go. He slowley snuck down the cave and hid behind a large rock as some cute little fluffy rabbits bounded past him. He then heard screams in the distance, and running feet, A group of orchans ran past him as he snuck down the spacious tunnel. Seeing a light ahead, he saw a hoard with reinforcements pouring in from the back. "May Arwen help us," he whispered.

Edited by flea

"My summoning is done, and now it is time to run" Rivender thought to himself as he ran out of the cave. "Do you think we have a chance?" Rivender said to Gene. "We never had a chance in the first place" Gene said smiling...The war party clenched their teeth as they got ready for the ambush...

((OOC: okay, from now on, don't post more than once until we've ALL posted. I think it's pretty hard to keep up if gene and flea keep doing this all by themselves :rolleyes: besides, this isn't exactly on the top of my priorities list...but I'm still having a blast :D))

Starman was At the mouth of the cave, after missing his allies in Kilarn Fields, he decided to wait outside the cave, where he met a dozen others waiting as well. He walked up to a man and bluntly asked, "What in the name of Mortos are we doing?" he then recieved the battle plan. he called his men up on the flanks of the cave entrance, and lined them up side by side, splitting them left and right. he could hear the screams of orchans and orcs alike rattling through the damp cave walls. he ordered his troops to back up against the outside cave walls, as to flank the orchs from behind with the help of Gene and Flea. the other men were stationed at the front of the cave. The screaming and howling came closer...and closer...