Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Joeseph

Pirates!

Ok, I read all the time about "horrible" pirates pillaging villages and killing innocents and i think "damn i want in on some of this action". A great addition would be random attacks from pirates on different locations, the pirates can be bots that attack kinda like the ants or players who can be temporarily pkable and pk eveyrone around them. I think it would be a great bit of fun for everyone. A great time to gain experience and also gain items amongst the confusion.... :)

Another great addition would be a 5 or so second respawn time where your body just lies there after bieng pk'd or killed or something. :icon13:

Also, blood would be a great addition, and bloody swords and bloody armor. It would be sweet. Many more people would becoem interested. :)

Ok, I read all the time about "horrible" pirates pillaging villages and killing innocents and i think "damn i want in on some of this action". A great addition would be random attacks from pirates on different locations, the pirates can be bots that attack kinda like the ants or players who can be temporarily pkable and pk eveyrone around them. I think it would be a great bit of fun for everyone. A great time to gain experience and also gain items amongst the confusion.... :)

Another great addition would be a 5 or so second respawn time where your body just lies there after bieng pk'd or killed or something. :icon13:

Also, blood would be a great addition, and bloody swords and bloody armor. It would be sweet. Many more people would becoem interested. :)

I Love that idea!,we have invasions so why not?...but they cant go on IP

Look through forums, please. Similar were already suggested. Big NO to bots at all, they're taking bandwidth.

What for?

Again, suggested before.

Imo, we can leave without blood.

Regards,

Gilean

Maybe the idea behind bots is more inteligent monsters. Monster who heal themselves or use spells or whatever is far more interestings than ones who just run around, attack and get respawned.

For instance a life draining fluff would be more fun to fight than a regular who does nothing, but since is a bit harder to kill them, they should give more exp.

I heard that is the idea behind the ents, to develop strategies to create more inteligent monsters, not the boring one which we have nowadays.

Edited by Lorck

Thats a good idea but I dont agree about the blood, Theres young children on here, And its not really suitable for them to be seeing blood on a game and I dont think there parents would agree aswell, You never know what ideas a kid could get.

Another great addition would be a 5 or so second respawn time where your body just lies there after bieng pk'd or killed or something. :)

What for?

So the victor can stand over the prey and take screenies :)

i think it would be sweet if pirates were like monsters and had red names and stuff and could invade some docks would be fun to kill :D

Having a character's body remain after they are killed would need new animation; I don't think that there is a "sleeping" pose for people (its annoying having to sleep sitting up!).

Pirate and other "human" spawns would fit into the game in a number of places (see the topic on Citizens for instance).

One addition: The pirates could raid to take captives for ransom:

Die at the hands of a pirate and they have captured you; you still drop a death bag as normal, but instead of beaming to the underworld, you are beamed to the cells of the pirate lair. Escape from the lair, or pay a ransom.

Yes, with bloody graphics, I believe the rating of the game would have to change...

Also, we already have real pirates.. haven't you ever seen the PK guild description "PIRATES R US"? :D

Guest Yahabal
Yes, with bloody graphics, I believe the rating of the game would have to change...

Unfortunetly it would change to the bad side.

Also, we already have real pirates.. haven't you ever seen the PK guild description "PIRATES R US"? :P

This game is actually rated by the ESRB?

i like the idea of the body thing, maybe you could already been in the underworld but ur body is still there, like in a Dead waht kind of way...but prob wont happen might cause lags, but it could identyfing DB's and such kinda like after u kill monsters