Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infect

Buhamut banned

Ok my char use to be Cyrus88. I sold him yesterday b/c i wanted a fresh start with a new char. I wanted the items b/c i still wanted all the itmes i had on the other chars i just wanted to start off with new levels. I was accused of Multi-playing. Leraner has informed me of many people using the brother excuse for a lie but i am here to tell the truth about this one. When a DSL modem is hooked to a router and another PC has a wireless card in it, it picks up the ip server adress from the router. And since it sends the same IP adress i was accused for multi-play. My REAL brother also plays this game but we decided to buy a router and wireless card b/c we always had to take turns playing EL. So since he works he bought the stuff and asked me to install it. This was about 3-4 months ago and this has been going on for a while but you accuse me of multi-play now when you seen the same IP adress b/c of the router sending the IP to the other PC. So i plz ask to unlock Buhamut. I sold the char yes but i took it in a private manner and never posted in a public or local chnl. I sold it to Anarchy and if you require proof i will get him to post here as well and i am sure you can also PM him in-game and he will tell you that i conducted it in a discreet manner. Thank You for listening to me on this post. :D

Oh and it was Learner who locked me.

And my current el char until this is sorted out is Guresh

Edited by Cyrus88

I want all ppl to regard this post i have started a new char and i think i will be just fine. :D but if you decide to unlock it just pm me okz im Guresh now. Well i am apologizing for anything that you have told me i was wrong for. I am not confessing b/c my posts are inaccurate i am just going to try a new char for a while. Well learner tyvm for listening to all the pms you had to listen to me for :)