Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Euric

ok whats going on?!

i was in idaloran mines training ogres, talking with guildies, i get booted by learner.. please explain

edit= mispelled ogres

Edited by Euric

i was in idaloran mines training ogres, talking with guildies, i get booted by learner.. please explain

edit= mispelled ogres

Locked for illegal multi using a shared guild miner. Final punishment has not been decided yet. You're just one of the people locked for doing that.

yea after a good talk with you, i realized what i did in the past was wrong, i thought if you dont double log then its not multi, im sorry now i realize please forgive and un bann me i work hard on euric :D

First I want to say, I now realize what we did was wrong. At the time we had read the rules and didn't see a problem. Now that I re read it. the problem is quite clear and I feel extremely foolish, both in doing this and allowing others to do it. I have disgraced both myself and my guild. I will not give excuses for my action other than flat stupidity. I accept what ever punishment you see fit and will take it without complaint. If Un-banned I promise never to do such a thing again or allow fellow guildmates to do so either. I also promise to always do my best to follow the rules and ensure others in my guild do so as well. I will also do my best to redeam both my guild's and my honor.

TuVer the disgraced *head held in shame*

First I want to say, I now realize what we did was wrong. At the time we had read the rules and didn't see a problem. Now that I re read it. the problem is quite clear and I feel extremely foolish, both in doing this and allowing others to do it. I have disgraced both myself and my guild. I will not give excuses for my action other than flat stupidity. I accept what ever punishment you see fit and will take it without complaint. If Un-banned I promise never to do such a thing again or allow fellow guildmates to do so either. I also promise to always do my best to follow the rules and ensure others in my guild do so as well. I will also do my best to redeam both my guild's and my honor.

TuVer the disgraced *head held in shame*

Ditto to that here *hangs head in shame as well*

After talking with Aislinn, my guildmates, and searching the El forum, I can more clearly see that what we were doing with Foreman was unfair to others in the game. Using Foreman to get stuff for each other and sharing it with each other seemed like such a good idea at the time. I thought because people I knew were doing it, and the rules did not specifically forbid it , then it must be okay. How lame of me. I see now the foolishness of it. If unlocked I will never, ever use any character other than Solorni, and will encourage all others to stick with one as well. As Aislinn said this morning "best to stay away from alts and away from trouble." Sorry that I had to learn this the hard way.

I will accept any punishment you assign with grace and thankfulness. If you decide to never unlock her, then thank you all for the wonderful time in EL, it will remain my first and only and therefore best mmorpg experience.

We throw ourselves at the mercy of the court.

Im sorry for what I did, heh, I never thought that I will end up in bans section. I always tried to obey game rules. I thought that when Im not double logged then I dont brake games rules but I know that is not an excuse.

I ask you for unlocking my char and if you do thas I will try to obey rules more then before and I will try to stay out of alts.

I was part of this party also....and I kinda figured it may have been against the rules of EL. I certainly did know it was against the "spirit" of the rule and I should have known better. As with the rest of my guildmates, who were involved, I throw myself on the mercy of the EL ruling body. Whatever you decide will be accepted humbly and without any complaints.

As a whole we have not caused problems for the EL world and we hope our past record will be included in the determining of the verdict. I also apologize for not showing the respect to the game and the rules and if I am allowed to continue to play I will always remember this.

Thanks for the game and opportunity that we have had to make so many friends from so many different places.

Tungston

Edited by tungston

i feel the same way about all of that...i only thought that i am allowed to use two different accounts on the same time if the dont interact, but then i reread rules and it says u cant multy play at all....guess that one was my bad for not reading the rules....i have never been in ban section, and will try not to after this post...i hope u unbann me

I am sure my post will be deleted, but i hope who ever does deletes this post will take what i have to say into consideration. This is the second guild AFAIK that has been in trouble for multiplaying... the rules for multiplaying needs to be clairifed better. I am not talking about the spirit of the rules as for someone reading it (usually glance reading) will just see it as for what they are and start playing. I was told ( i forgot who as to not to name names) that i could trade some items between accs. but there was no definite on which items. Although in both cases IIRC it involved alts with harvesting rule breaks. Please consider what i am saying about redefining that specific rule.

I am sure my post will be deleted, but i hope who ever does deletes this post will take what i have to say into consideration. This is the second guild AFAIK that has been in trouble for multiplaying... the rules for multiplaying needs to be clairifed better. I am not talking about the spirit of the rules as for someone reading it (usually glance reading) will just see it as for what they are and start playing. I was told ( i forgot who as to not to name names) that i could trade some items between accs. but there was no definite on which items. Although in both cases IIRC it involved alts with harvesting rule breaks. Please consider what i am saying about redefining that specific rule.

It's being worked on at the moment.

I was just wondering if there is any news yet as to the final punishment.

I really miss having my guildies on line (most of them are council members in IRON). They are all very upright citizens and would certainly not repeat the offense. Especially since we were all under the impression that it was not against the rules to begin with. Obviously we should have asked a mod about it instead of following the advice of other players doing the same.

I pleed on behalf of IRON, please un-ban these players soon as they are dearly missed.

May yet another humble IRON member ask for the safe return of his guild friends? I thought by this time perhaps it would have been solved already and they would have returned. But apparently my thought was wrong.

I hope that they get unbanned soon, since as stated before by WizzKidd, they are dearly missed and I really lack something here without them around. :)