Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

Birds!

i ate them..

No, all the Dragons ate them. The birds going extinct was part of the dragons demise!

i ate them..

No, all the Dragons ate them. The birds going extinct was part of the dragons demise!

but..but..the feathers were still warm...*sighs* and i swear i thought i heard birds singing...

Jez

Watch out for the ducks!

And Magpies!

Magpies are like the pl@typus, no one really takes them seriously.

edit:even the damn animal that resembles her name is filtered :D

Edited by Evalin

the birds were extinct thousands of years ago, just like the dragons.

and it's probably the sun that's keeping them warm. I touch rocks which are in the sunlight, that doesn't mean they're alive, or just become dead, eh? xD

...And fishes in the water... :D

So why are there eggs on some maps?

they were hidden by the birds for the dragons..Dragons dont eat birds, they eat eggs..

Jez

the birds got hired by a circus to do some stunt.. unfortunatly they burned while going through the burning ring ;/

and the easterbunny lost those eggs while going to a rave party with santa :D

no, no, you are all wrong...

Radu took his bebe gun and shot them :P

He hates birds...that's why i'm stuck with one, but i don't mind. he's cute :D

the dragons aren't all dead, they're just not here. same as the birds. maybe they'll come back at the same time, if we're all good and do our chores and leave cookies out for santa

(to get technical... flight is as much a problem as critters more than 1 tile large. there are reasons it's not currently a good idea, which means later they may make an appearance)

some high tech birds hacked the forum (they don't like ppl talking about them :D )

Edited by Hardcore

there is a 'fallen angel' in Hurquin crypt .. maybe that's another one

I like that thought!!

*hugs*

Jez

(to get technical... flight is as much a problem as critters more than 1 tile large. there are reasons it's not currently a good idea, which means later they may make an appearance)

Out of curiosity, what about flightless birds? Ostriches, emus, penguins and the like? Heck, I'd even settle for chocobos. :devlish: They'd probably be more fun to interact with than trying to catch a sparrow or two. (Ever seen an ostrich kick?)

~Shouja~

Edited by Shouja

Out of curiosity, what about flightless birds?
same problem as horses, really... "if we have them, why don't/can't they..."

Out of curiosity, what about flightless birds? Ostriches, emus, penguins and the like? Heck, I'd even settle for chocobos. :o They'd probably be more fun to interact with than trying to catch a sparrow or two. (Ever seen an ostrich kick?)

~Shouja~

omg..Chocobos..???

Pls tell me..they produce chocolate egs..please..please tell me..? ^^

*hugs*

Jez

Out of curiosity, what about flightless birds? Ostriches, emus, penguins and the like? Heck, I'd even settle for chocobos. :o They'd probably be more fun to interact with than trying to catch a sparrow or two. (Ever seen an ostrich kick?)

~Shouja~

omg..Chocobos..???

Pls tell me..they produce chocolate egs..please..please tell me..? ^^

*hugs*

Jez

Of course they do :(

They drop at least 5 chocolate eggs each... sadly you have to kill the chocobo to get them to drop it though...

So why are there eggs on some maps?

snake eggs?

I think having flighted creatures is inevitable, once of course somone takes the time to make it possible. Think of the possibilities, carrier pidgeons, poultry meat, fletching (making arrows/darts [once we ave range obviously]). They could act like the Ants do in terms of cleaning up (scavanging) bags left lying around. They could then return the spoils to a central nest which moves from day to day.

I would like to see some flightless bird(esque) creatues, feathered duopeds, like a flightless phoenix or the like. Of course, if we ever get mounts then wen could use these flightless birds as transport, as well of course horses/large cats/wolves.

fanciful ideas i know, but one can hope that somebody doesnt have alot to do for while and is interested in coding it!