Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest R Tate

Barak41 banned?

Guest R Tate

It would seem that my character was banned approximately wednesday august 2nd. I remember making alot of leather helms and leather pants, but I am not sure what I could have done wrong.

After this (un-aware that I was banned), I created Really_Barak so I could pm some guild mates. Friday, I asked a friend to log on from my PC to make sure my client was not broken. And today, I learned that I could go to "Players Online" and select any player, then change the URL to match my character's name to determine if I was banned.

I would suggest that a future client or server update actually generate a message, with a suggestion of how to pursue the matter.

Although I don't know that I did anything wrong, I would accept any reasonable atonement - such as helping newbies on IP, etc.

[Added Info: As soon as I realized that I had been banned, I stopped using the ALT character too. A review of my chat logs shows that I did not receive any warnings. I do not know for sure who banned me or why. I can only speculate that it was for manufacturing leather helms, as that was mostly what I was doing for my last day. I would appreciate a private or public response of some kind. I have been banned for a week. If the accusation is automation, I am innocent. If it was for some obscure infraction, at least tell me what I have done wrong.]

Thank You,

Roy Tate aka Barak41.

Edited by R Tate