Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

Team kill to lure ppl : Liquid (again on outlaws ?) and evilgeorge

hes a wanna be

A wonna be what? I'm happy being myself thanks.. :huh::)

Lol ain't that the truth :)

Lol, ofcourse.

hi plx im scarr ;') hi hi hi plxplx

No thanks, :P Myself is just fine.

Thanks for asking. I did not blame him for his english until he did that with me. He did not had any argument at one thread and flamed me for my english, so i got the right to the same with him.

Oh, and i know and obey the rules, remember rule 12 of forums: No trolling or flamming. Ok?

By your own words, you betray yourself, Lorck. Does not the rule say NO flaming? If I read that right, I would believe you don't have the right, whether someone flamed you or not - and neither do they.

Then again, I am but a player, what do I know?

Thanks for asking. I did not blame him for his english until he did that with me. He did not had any argument at one thread and flamed me for my english, so i got the right to the same with him.

Oh, and i know and obey the rules, remember rule 12 of forums: No trolling or flamming. Ok?

By your own words, you betray yourself, Lorck. Does not the rule say NO flaming? If I read that right, I would believe you don't have the right, whether someone flamed you or not - and neither do they.

Then again, I am but a player, what do I know?

Your logic is pretty good with one exception, in my point of view i did not flamed. Xanter got blamed for his english and he deserved it, since he is a scammer who when dont have arguments to talk with you he insults and talk about your english. Since his english is not exactly wonderful, and he is a native speaker, he was just getting a bit of JusTice.

Anyways, Mr Atahn, you are always trying to get a "gotcha!" about me on forums for some months. If the above is yours best, its not enough. But i acknowledge your effort, you are getting there, maybe one day you achieve it, but you still got a lot to learn about rethoric and in game knowledge.

They should add new rule : no lorcking :o

OH yea i forgot. Now u have a reason to flame me :(

Edited by Istiach

No Lorcking :(:D

And, get back on Topic this is about me :')

Your logic is pretty good with one exception, in my point of view i did not flamed. Xanter got blamed for his english and he deserved it, since he is a scammer who when dont have arguments to talk with you he insults and talk about your english. Since his english is not exactly wonderful, and he is a native speaker, he was just getting a bit of JusTice.

Anyways, Mr Atahn, you are always trying to get a "gotcha!" about me on forums for some months. If the above is yours best, its not enough. But i acknowledge your effort, you are getting there, maybe one day you achieve it, but you still got a lot to learn about rethoric and in game knowledge.

He assailed your English, so you attacked back - that wasn't a flame? If it wasn't, I must not be Atahn, either. (IOW, he flamed, you flamed, you're as bad as he is because of that.)

I'm not trying to get any "gotcha"s, but I get so tired of hearing you throw around "hypocrite", clearly oblivious of your own words and deeds. In a few posts, you both flamed, then claimed you don't flame. I don't really care what the rest of the people are doing - none of them are using a term so clearly describing you. If you are clearly going to be the one to decry everone else for their faults, make sure you have virtue on your side. The problem with you decrying them for scamming is that if you search this forum, you'll find people on YOUR side, who YOU have defended against the very same accusations, as clearly "guilty" if not more so than the people you attack. You'll also find many times where you use a flame to justify a flame, or you'll fail to take a reasonable explanation, either because you're paranoid, or just plain want your own gotchas...

Or maybe I should post (in its own topic) your forum-PM'd threats against me and my guild, because I dare try to tell the high and mighty Lorck to get over himself.

Atahn, that was much different. Xanter flamed me for not being able to speak english correctly, which is by itself ridiculous since his english is far from good, and while he is a native speaker while i am not. Its almost a moral imperative to note and laugh at that.

And yes, you are always trying to get a gotcha about me. I think it dates back from an old thread about branch of destruction, when you while trying to defend branch, showed your noobism and lack of knowledge about the game, making several mistakes (including the famous "i am a manuer and all magic swords are manuable").

I know its hard to hear an unpleasent truth, but try to get over it, the less time you spend on forums trying to get your silly revenge, the more you will learn about the game.