Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

Team kill to lure ppl : Liquid (again on outlaws ?) and evilgeorge

No, he actually scammed saying that Lord_kilaran bagjumped him (he did not), to make us have war with the guild [TM] or to make L_K give back items that he dont even stole. A witness saw the scene and said that L_K did not bagjumped.

When the fuck did that happen Lorck? I swear to god, you talk some shit. And moaning about xanter's english?.. Your not exactly perfect.

No, he actually scammed saying that Lord_kilaran bagjumped him (he did not), to make us have war with the guild [TM] or to make L_K give back items that he dont even stole. A witness saw the scene and said that L_K did not bagjumped.

When the fuck did that happen Lorck? I swear to god, you talk some shit. And moaning about xanter's english?.. Your not exactly perfect.

Its documented in an outlaw thread... i will search for it later.

Anyways, i do because xanter do the same with my english, even without being a native speaker. Xanter claims to be from USA and still got a poor english.

He simply does not have the need to scam. ANY MORE THAN SCARR DOES.

my english is newb, but u saying im a scammer ?

Its documented in an outlaw thread... i will search for it later.

Anyways, i do because xanter do the same with my english, even without being a native speaker. Xanter claims to be from USA and still got a poor english.

I know, Xanter dosn't know what a . & , are... :P:devlish:

No you just bagjump Shen :D

Actually whether you DO or do NOT is irrelevant (though i do not believe you do), no what I am saying IS...you do not NEED to.

k,yes thats true, i havnt bag jumped for ages..last time was probly when i was a newb at 30 a/d

rofl same old story pye and lorck bitching and scarr trying to get more posts with stupid comments...

guys grow up ffs... its a freaking game...

ohh btw lorck whats your point with xans english? there are ppl from a country wich don't even speak their native language perfectly... SO WHAT? you gonna try and blame him for his english ? LoooL how old where you again?

*sigh* teenagers... *sigh*

Hype out

well didnt seem to need to post it but anyways....i was training in skf and died. I was hoping no1 would bj me so didnt call any1 to get my bag then i remember seeing liquid at fluff spawn not to far away from where i was training. When i got ot skf i saw liquid on a bag exactly where i had died. i said woot u got my db, he said no onlk fruits, some newb took the rest and ran away. To me that didnt sound right, when i got on bag i saw 250 fruits when i drop way less then 200. He again kept saying he didnt get bag and some newb with blonde hair ran across bridge(why would a newb just happen to go in skf and lucki enuf to find db and not get att. my db and not get att. by any monsters)

well didnt seem to need to post it but anyways....i was training in skf and died. I was hoping no1 would bj me so didnt call any1 to get my bag then i remember seeing liquid at fluff spawn not to far away from where i was training. When i got ot skf i saw liquid on a bag exactly where i had died. i said woot u got my db, he said no onlk fruits, some newb took the rest and ran away. To me that didnt sound right, when i got on bag i saw 250 fruits when i drop way less then 200. He again kept saying he didnt get bag and some newb with blonde hair ran across bridge(why would a newb just happen to go in skf and lucki enuf to find db and not get att. my db and not get att. by any monsters)

That wasnt me, I was on my other Char then, ask anyone in ACE, I was with them.

I killed Liquid today when he fled from crus with about 15 hp left w00t w00t !

OMFGawD that makes you like t3h ub0r r0x0r PK'er!!

#edit - LOL just realised that wasnt me you PK'd :P

Edited by Liquid

ohh btw lorck whats your point with xans english? there are ppl from a country wich don't even speak their native language perfectly... SO WHAT? you gonna try and blame him for his english ? LoooL how old where you again?

Thanks for asking. I did not blame him for his english until he did that with me. He did not had any argument at one thread and flamed me for my english, so i got the right to the same with him.

Also, i blame him for scamming. Instead of scam him, i trained hard to make him lose many rostogols (note he does not care about it, he can buy more)... and i dont trully like to fight someone who did not trained his char, is like eating plastic, no fun doing that.

Edited by Lorck

Very strange business going on here...can't we all just be friends? :D:):P

PS. what does how well you talk in english have to do with luring/scamming...etc?

:huh:

Edited by Innovinril

PS. what does how well you talk in english have to do with luring/scamming...etc?

:P

Xanter scammed with an alternate character. One of the things who called our attention was the fact that his alt char talked exactly like xanter, making the same mistakes, etc. Also, we could identify that when one character logged off, few seconds later the other char logged in.

He always said it was not him, and was in fact someone called "Ilias". Of course, Ilias is not even a person, but a char shared by his guild and friends.

Ilias is not shared by xanters friends, it is a char i have been training up for my eldest son to eventually play on. It is currently sat in DP fast research area going thru the last of the research books he had in stock.

But I guess you being a bad guy will be distrustful of my word for it and will still not believe a word anyone outside your guild says to you. Silly me for bothering to waste my time here. kthnxbye.

Ilias is not shared by xanters friends, it is a char i have been training up for my eldest son to eventually play on. It is currently sat in DP fast research area going thru the last of the research books he had in stock.

But I guess you being a bad guy will be distrustful of my word for it and will still not believe a word anyone outside your guild says to you. Silly me for bothering to waste my time here. kthnxbye.

So the person who tried to scam ^v^ and [TM] guilds was you or your son? Nice that you or he got the same english of xanter and always when logged out a few seconds later xanter logged in. Very interesting indeed.

EDIT: Oh, and about the bad guy crap, i attack only the enemies of my guild, and i enjoy doing so. I also fight scammers, like Xanter and Liquid (the subject ot this thread. Oh yeah, he is not scamming anymore, who is doing that is his ficus plant).

Edited by Lorck

My plant died ;'(

It's my dogs best friend who scams people ;')

Thanks for asking. I did not blame him for his english until he did that with me. He did not had any argument at one thread and flamed me for my english, so i got the right to the same with him.

Also, i blame him for scamming. Instead of scam him, i trained hard to make him lose many rostogols (note he does not care about it, he can buy more)... and i dont trully like to fight someone who did not trained his char, is like eating plastic, no fun doing that.

I spoke to him and he is interesting. Do you mean eating Pasta? if you do what is wrong with pasta?. I no like me you a shit english speaker, but big lols you write plastic.

:hehe:

Xanter scammed with an alternate character. One of the things who called our attention was the fact that his alt char talked exactly like xanter, making the same mistakes, etc. Also, we could identify that when one character logged off, few seconds later the other char logged in.

He always said it was not him, and was in fact someone called "Ilias". Of course, Ilias is not even a person, but a char shared by his guild and friends.

I see you. you are like a secret agent, or a mode? I guess you mode as you no all the rules

and you are above them Too.

So the person who tried to scam ^v^ and [TM] guilds was you or your son? Nice that you or he got the same english of xanter and always when logged out a few seconds later xanter logged in. Very interesting indeed.

EDIT: Oh, and about the bad guy crap, i attack only the enemies of my guild, and i enjoy doing so. I also fight scammers, like Xanter and Liquid (the subject ot this thread. Oh yeah, he is not scamming anymore, who is doing that is his ficus plant).

yes you are a secret agent :P

I guess you mode as you no all the rules

and you are above them Too.

If you gained one dollar for each trolling post you made you would be rich at this time. But you dont gain anything, and go trolling for fun to make people stressed. So sad.

Oh, and i know and obey the rules, remember rule 12 of forums: No trolling or flamming. Ok?

Hey this thread is about me not Lorck being a secret agent ;'(

Hey this thread is about me not Lorck being a secret agent ;'(

you are a very funny guy!!!! scammy....bad....and evil...but very FUNNY :P

Ofcourse :P:huh:

hes a wanna be

A wonna be what? I'm happy being myself thanks.. :);)