Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michic0_oL

Team kill to lure ppl : Liquid (again on outlaws ?) and evilgeorge

Ok so here is the storie :

i was asking liquid for a quick pvp, he said ok. we started the training at the nc pk map then come evilgeorges who harms me. (i got 3 hp left° and don't have the time to restore i die.

Once i come back (i was assuming liquid had the bag, coz xauron told me he had it)

Liquid tells me he ran and didn't get any stuff...

What to do then ?

i pm evilgeorge to know who got the bag. He tells me he got a tit chain and the rest whent to liquid.

I can, therefore say its a team kill to get the stuff... liquid (u know him well) wouldn't share the stuff ^^

here is the chat log :

(btw the time is late coz its the timezone :] philippines lol)

[23:43:24] [PM to Liquid: pvp a sec ? :]]

[23:43:35] Liquid: ok

[23:43:45] XAuROn: :icon13:

[23:43:45] You've entered a Training(PK) area!

[23:43:47] Liquid: 2 secs

[23:43:59] Liquid: 2 secs

[23:43:59] XAuROn: gimme exp tommy :huh:

[23:44:17] [PM from Liquid: its fonce now]

[23:44:17] TommyKnocker: waiting for liquid

[23:44:23] [PM to Liquid: ?]

[23:44:36] evilgeorge cast harm on you...

[23:44:37] TommyKnocker has entered the realm of the unliving.

[23:44:38] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[23:44:46] [PM to Liquid: lol]

[23:44:57] [PM to Liquid: got the bag ?]

[23:45:04] [PM from Liquid: nope]

[23:45:08] [PM to Liquid: ...]

[23:45:10] [PM to Liquid: who got ?]

[23:45:15] [PM from Liquid: ??]

[23:45:20] [PM to Liquid: my bag..]

[23:45:22] [PM to Liquid: i got harmed.]

[23:45:34] [PM from Liquid: oh]

[23:46:00] [PM to XAuROn: someone got my abg ?]

[23:46:16] [PM from XAuROn: liquid]

[23:49:33] [PM to sMooMs: u got a bag there ? its mine -_-] <= smooms was there when i arrived

[23:49:43] [PM from sMooMs: it's rabbit db]

[23:49:53] [PM to Liquid: who got my stuff ? ;x]

[23:50:07] [PM from Liquid: not sure i fleed and ran]

[23:50:08] Liquid aborted the trade.

[23:50:26] [PM to sMooMs: did u find any stuff ?]

[23:50:29] [PM from sMooMs: no]

[23:50:34] [PM to XAuROn: liquid told me he fled and ran -_-]

[23:50:53] [PM from XAuROn: lol he took ur bag and went out]

[23:53:20] [PM to XAuROn: i asked pvp on pm]

[23:53:33] [PM from XAuROn: he said 'yes'?]

[23:53:55] [PM to XAuROn: he said "ok"]

[23:55:48] [PM to Liquid: so don't wanna give back the stuff ? ]

[23:56:29] [PM from Liquid: its foncemerlin ]

[23:57:01] [PM to Liquid: xauron said u got my db]

[23:57:11] [PM from Liquid: did he?]

[23:57:17] [PM to Liquid: ya]

[23:57:39] You entered the Nordcarn storage

[23:57:54] [PM to evilgeorge: who got the db ?]

[23:58:04] [PM from evilgeorge: what was in it?]

[23:58:17] [PM to evilgeorge: titanium chain, greaves, damaged cuisses, he's diss etc]

[23:58:27] [PM from evilgeorge: i got titanium chain...]

[23:58:31] [PM from evilgeorge: rest liq]

[23:58:34] [PM to evilgeorge: k]

Well here is the thingie :] i took of from the logs the useless crap such as #gm talk and some pms with smooms :]

Edited by Michic0_oL

Evilgeorge just killed you, no planning on splitting db's or something....

If you were training, I suppose you didnt lose that much stuff.

:icon13: Now evilgeorge is an outlaw before I ever been one! That sucks big time.

Edited by Manderijn

Lmao.

I'm gone for a day and look what happens, rofl.

*sigh* I will take the char back if hes in Outlaws again.

Lmao.

Ya ;X i'm not against u killing me and getting the stuff, just don't do it that way -_-'

@Kl4uz who's on Liquid if it wasn't Arigorn then ? ^^

Edited by Michic0_oL

the guy who has the liquid char isnt the same as the guy who has the forum identity and has posted above.

Please look in the greetings section of gen chat for further info.

That char got passed on temporarily, so dont be surprised about a change of player tactics if its a change of player. :rolleyes:

I can assure you it's another player on Liquid.

True.

Lmao.

Ya ;X i'm not against u killing me and getting the stuff, just don't do it that way -_-'

@Kl4uz who's on Liquid if it wasn't Arigorn then ? ^^

Let me explain..

the guy who has the liquid char isnt the same as the guy who has the forum identity and has posted above.

That char got passed on temporarily, so dont be surprised about a change of player tactics if its a change of player. :D

Also true.

it's the same player he's just going back to his old gamestyle like we used to know arigorn ;')

Right, let me explain all this shit about me being Arigorn, and all the other crap about it being me. It's not, It's Woodeh, which is why Liquid is running off a Spanish IP.. And I aint in Spain.. :rolleyes:

Like I said, I will log on Liq sometimes when he asks me too, or when I want to talk to friends.

*sigh* You all belive scarr or whoever you want, I don't care. :)

That char got passed on temporarily, so dont be surprised about a change of player tactics if its a change of player. ;)

Ye, and we need to believe in the words of a famous scammer. LoL.

You dont need to believe in anything but your own pointless impulse to have an arguement whenever you get a chance to say how badly you are treated by the community at large (IE you are attacked by this or that guild in this or that situation with this or that BoD and yet somehow you still come out on top and pwndededed 1 millionz+ timesz0rz but are just mentioning it coz it isnt right all teh same is it etc etc etc blahblahblah)

Lorck for teh love of all things, try to understand this. YOU dont have to trsut Liquids word. But you are in what the rest view as being teh Bad Guys guild. I am in fact very much in what has most often been viewed as the Good Guys side of the community.

As one of these supposed "good guys" I have to live up to the standards of the good guy status, which means (AND THIS IS TEH IMPORTANT BIT):-

I HAVE to give someone a chance to prove their word. You dont fair enough. we get that. we really really REALY REALY do. got it. drop it, move on find somethign else to bitch about already.

I am perfectly happy to discuss this matter regarding Liquid further when you provide evidence that he has conducted another Scam that does not include luring you(or anyone else that should know better) unwittingly into a pk map...

I am perfectly confident in saying that whilst he is on that char this will not happen. He simply does not have the need to scam. ANY MORE THAN SCARR DOES.

Now, I apologise in advance if any of this post is set to kick off a huge arguement or intentionally upsets those of a weaker disposition/constitution but frankly its high time you all realised that SINCE he joined FUBR to this present day there is not ONE SINGLE OUTLAWS POST whereby Liquid has scammed someone out of stuff. PK'd yes. Scammed, no.

If good guys scam like Liquid and xanter do, i choose to be on the bad guys to hunt them, thanks.

Btw, liquid aka arigorn aka woodeh aka chronic like a million times, and we need to keep believing on them, oh yeah.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, vikings is the bad guys guild. Bad guys to our enemies, much fun pking ACE, ca$h, Just, etc, etc.

Edited by Lorck

If good guys scam like Liquid and xanter do, i choose to be on the bad guys to hunt them, thanks.

Wheres the outlaw post whereby xanter scammed someone?

Btw, liquid aka arigorn aka woodeh aka chronic like a million times, and we need to keep believing on them, oh yeah.

No. YOU dont.

At all.

EVER.

Thats kinda my point. :blink:

EDIT:

Anyways, this is pointless for both of us Lorck, and will only serve to wind up anyone that might wanna read thru this thread so lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that. On the plus side at least one thing comes out of all this, with irreconcilable differences of opinions, there will always be targets for ALL pkers of either side. Much better than the boring old "everyone is getting on and no one is an enemy" approach coz then pking would be impossible if all were friends with each other. Trust me on this, I have spent ages in kf not beign attacked and its boring as hell. At least when you(as in enemy guilds, not just you personally) show up it livens up a bit for me and long may it continue to do so.

Edited by Pyewacket

Xanter using the char tommyknocker joined vikings to cause trouble and try to make war with an allied guild. I got much evidence at the time and he always denied. He got the same crappy english that xanter have, he always logged off and xanter logged in (or vice-versa), we could verify that on people who got both char on buddy list.

He always say that someone called "Ilias" bought the char off him and scammed my guild. Recently i saw sameone named Ilias with a FUBR tag and i looked who is the gm of the FUBR guild and was Ilias. And since 'ilias' dont play the game for a long time, and everyone knows that the fubr guild is owned by xanter. Is obvious that ilias is just an alt of xanter which tried to make his scammy act hidden.

====

About dont believing in liquid, he lied a million times, including saying that he was not arigorn. He also is known to lure newbs into pk maps, even after he changed name to liquid.

Edited by Lorck

Actually the Ilias char is mine.

And as for liquid pking newbs, isnt it a case of pk being pk and if you go in, do so at your own risk? I seem to remember HC make a point of this in quite a lot of posts. But no worries, as i said, I am not concerned with pk related stuff with Liquid anymore than you guys are with your guild.

Tell me he has scammed someone out of something by tricking them in a trade or similar, or that he has bagjumped since FUBR got made then I will think from a different angle about him.

And as for liquid pking newbs, isnt it a case of pk being pk and if you go in, do so at your own risk?

Pking newbies and luring newbies to pk areas are two different things :blink:

No, he actually scammed saying that Lord_kilaran bagjumped him (he did not), to make us have war with the guild [TM] or to make L_K give back items that he dont even stole. A witness saw the scene and said that L_K did not bagjumped.

[TM] was fairly strong at the time, btw.

And the definition of scam by most people: lie with the purpose of getting items or another advantage.

So, he either would get some free stuff from Lord_kilaran or would make ^v^ much weaker by turning against us a strong allie.

EDIT: Luring to pk is usually considered an outlaw act, btw the guild =Hc= is usually here for doing this sort of things. Luring to pk a true newbie is a violation of rule 3.

EDIT2: The rule is 3, not 2. I report people for luring to pk true noobs, already did that in the past. If i know that liquid does/did that i would report him. What i said is he lured other people to pk maps, considered an outlaw act, as i mentioned above.

Edited by Lorck

No, he actually scammed saying that Lord_kilaran bagjumped him (he did not), to make us have war with the guild [TM] or to make L_K give back items that he dont even stole. A witness saw the scene and said that L_K did not bagjumped.

[TM] was fairly strong at the time, btw.

And the definition of scam by most people: lie with the purpose of getting items or another advantage.

So, he either would get some free stuff from Lord_kilaran or would make ^v^ much weaker by turning against us a strong allie.

Ok this is all news to me, I will have to look into it laters. right now i gotta sort things out in RL.

Plz leave the details of when this happened and who the witness is so i can get to the bottom of it, plus any other details you think I might need to know about this incident, thanx.

EDIT: Luring to pk is usually considered an outlaw act, btw the guild =Hc= is usually here for doing this sort of things. Luring to pk a true newbie is a violation of rule 2.

If thats the case then this is all out of my hands anyways and in the hands of the game moderators. Please send any and all proofs about these instances to them for their consideration.

Edited by Pyewacket