Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cordelia

coolethan

Training in WSC ogre/troll meep, coolethan barges in on me, doesn't say a single word in local chat, and starts killing ogres right in front of me. After he kills three ogres, he actually decides to talk. First he says we should either share or just give him the spawn outright, since he's been on a 2-week break. Hmm, what does that remind me of? Oh yah, n00b's begging for free stuff @ IP. n00b entitlement. Oh, during this point, he loots the bag of a troll I killed but didn't have a chance to loot yet. Then, I say let's share, and he says ok, whoever gets to it first, then the other can join in. This is obviously pointless, since I take ~20 hits to kill an ogre, and he takes ~3. Finally, after my insisting, he settles on 1 ogre at a time. This, after he went to the mods to prove that a spawn is "anyone's," and "free for the taking."

Serious n00b and spawn stealer, and these are his own words:

[04:20:56] coolethan: im still kinda noob

***REST OF CHAT BELOW***

[03:55:37] coolethan: hi

[03:55:38] cordelia: umm... you mind?

[03:55:42] cordelia: This was my spawn

[03:55:46] coolethan: sorry

[03:55:47] coolethan: but

[03:55:58] coolethan: u had for a while

[03:56:01] coolethan: and now we can share

[03:56:04] coolethan: or me for a bit plz

[03:56:11] coolethan: iv been off for 2 week break

[03:56:26] cordelia: there are plenty of ogre spawns. go find another one

[03:56:44] coolethan: this is best spawn

[03:56:51] cordelia: and you're stealing it

[03:57:46] coolethan: rember

[03:57:50] coolethan: dont u rember me?

[03:57:57] cordelia: look. I was here first. go find another spawn.

[03:58:00] cordelia: I do remember

[03:58:04] cordelia: And I remember you as a nice guy

[03:58:08] coolethan: i am

[03:58:12] coolethan: im trying to be fair

[03:58:22] coolethan: now u been here for a while why cant we share

[03:58:25] cordelia: fair? is not to come in and start stealing someone else's spawns

*at this point, every ogre I've engaged, he's attacked since spawn is multi*

[03:58:48] coolethan: why cant we share

[03:58:59] cordelia: then don't attack an ogre when I'm attacking it

[03:59:04] coolethan: kk

[03:59:06] cordelia: and you've had 3

[03:59:08] coolethan: whoever gets firstcome in and multi'd vs it.*

*he has insanely high p/c and this obviously wouldn't work, as is apparent since he's killed the last two ogres I've attacked*

He's been known to do this. Thats why I don't deal with rudeness like this, I'll just move to the super secret quadruple ogre spawn right under his nose.

that wasnt very nice :devlish: spawns are free for all, if one's taken find another, it's that simple

I have a good solution

Quit whining, Get in the arena or any PK area, and fight him, All I read was he was wanting to share the spawn, and you was being greedy and wanting it to yourself, not very nice...

But if you see it another way around, get in the arena with him, settle it out, and whoever loses, they have to apologize, Tell me when it happens and I will be referee. :omg::P:D :D :D :D :blush:

it isnt illegal to take a spawn from someone, just like bag jumping isnt illegal, tho it is still frowned upon.

btw benny, fighting it out in an arena doesnt settle whos spawn it was and who should apologize, it just settles who can kill who

True..... then they should talk it out to themselves instead of posting it in OutLawz forum, because it really shouldn't belong here, it should belong in a section called "TrashCan"

i know coolethan and he is not a bad guy, i think its just that he see's it as being fair to share, i will have a word with him and see if i can change his mind about that, i also want to say that there IS NOT plenty of ogre spawns around especially considering how many people are on ogre unless u know different then maybe you want to tell him where to find more then he wouldnt have a problem finding one like i do, maybe its because they are in hidden rooms where us NOOBS would never find em because some things are impossible to find unless told by someone ..... to many secrets :P

Well I don't know about the 2 week thing,since about 5 days ago he pm'd asking if I wanted to join *SP* guild.We talked a bit then I politely declined.The next day I returned his db in carmien.Looter and Kailomonkey were there and I gave it to Kailomonkey to return as that's what coolethan asked me to do in pms.Coolethan seemed like a nice guy to me.

When it comes to spawns,I find politeness pays off.I've walked into spawns and killed something before I realize someone is there.I say sorry and leave.Quite often they pm me and offer to share or say I can take over.I decline their offer,thank them and go somewhere else.(it's a big game).Niceness seems to work for me.Come to think of it,it works in real life too.

Happy gaming all.

I made his guild red-tagged for being cocky :-)

There "A PK Guild" plx dont pk me, plxplx :-(

As happy said spawn stealing isnt against the rules and it is bad to some extent. If coolethan got to the spawn first then it is his. PLease stop whining b/c of a stolen spawn.

What guild are you in this days? I want to red tag it for you being scammy and cocky. Of course, if you are still in ACE, you are already red tagged for the reasons above.

About the topic, yes i did serp spawns (do a search for Lorck, in a side note i did apologize and offered stuff for the target of my action), so i think its pretty rude thing to do. I think this kind of action should be reserved only for those people who stay on spawn 18 hours per day and refuse to share it, making it impossible for other people to train on monster.

What guild are you in this days? I want to red tag it for you being scammy and cocky. Of course, if you are still in ACE, you are already red tagged for the reasons above.

Ftw! :hug:

scammy & cocky \o/ :blush:

BOO HOO go cry me a frign river build a bridge and get OVER IT...... if he atacks 1st his kill u att 1st ur kill shae the spawns lol is the spawn ur possession? nope so dobnt wine about sharing trainng places