Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkdante

=HC= high class LIARS

Lorck: May I make a friendly suggestion? You may want to reread what you have said, and then reread those rules you quoted. Consider your words carefully yourself; while you suggest others follow the rules, you should really make sure you're not guilty yourself.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Ye, and i can be attacked personally by people and cant defend myself without being attacked again...

Btw, i would like to discuss this kind of stuff privately, if you can say why i broke some rules please pm me.

But remember calling someone bagjumper or scammer is the topic of outlaws, and you cant be offtopic or troll doing that. :P

Edited by Lorck

Ye, and i can be attacked personally by people and cant defend myself without being attacked again...

Btw, i would like to discuss this kind of stuff privately, if you can say why i broke some rules please pm me.

But remember calling someone bagjumper or scammer is the topic of outlaws, and you cant be offtopic or troll doing that. :)

First, I've got no wish to get in a flame war with you, either publicly of privately. I will mention this, and you should look for other examples yourself. If you're unwilling to help yourself, why should you listen to me?

Defend yourself by all means, but don't resort to the personal attacks - which you seem to like to level against people. If you do that, you are no better than the very people you accuse.

And one more thing - calling people bagjumpers/scammers is the purpose of the FORUM, true. However, when you start mentioning JusT attacking you or scamming/bagjumping (which, btw, the best proofs you have provided in these cases point more to misunderstandings rather than actual crimes, or rely on circumstantial evidence), on a thread that has nothing to do with you or JusT or your guild (unless you're back to the =Hc= guild hop again), then you are offtopic in the THREAD. And when you provide the same accusations over and over, without proof or with flimsy proof, then you are trolling.

I've said my last word on this, I hope. If what I said isn't clear by now, I don't know if I can make myself clearer. No one is innocent in this case (flaming, trolling - NOT the topic) - not Lorck, not the others. I'm sure if you look hard enough, you find something against me too.

Edited by Arnieman

Oh, you dont wanted to start a flamewar with me, and still post on the thread instead.

About JusT, i would need to JusT post this link, everything i wanted to say about that is documented here.. Of course, JusTice is only the name, they dont got *any* and actually strive in the opposite direction.

And my first comment was on topic, k? If people attack personally me, i got the right to defend myself.

EDIT: Oh atahn, i mentioned JusT holy name because someone from them posted garbage, and what i posted was true. And i would do it again.

And antiroot can call my guild schizophrenic in its recruiting topic and i cant dare to talk bad about the holy knights who strive for JusTice and who dont do anything wrong, gimme a break.

Edited by Lorck

Oh, you dont wanted to start a flamewar with me, and still post on the thread instead.

About JusT, i would need to JusT post this link, everything i wanted to say about that is documented here.. Of course, JusTice is only the name, they dont got *any* and actually strive in the opposite direction.

And my first comment was on topic, k? If people attack personally me, i got the right to defend myself.

EDIT: Oh atahn, i mentioned JusT holy name because someone from them posted garbage, and what i posted was true. And i would do it again.

And antiroot can call my guild schizophrenic in its recruiting topic and i cant dare to talk bad about the holy knights who strive for JusTice and who dont do anything wrong, gimme a break.

don't want to quote rules..............but steady on old man :)

back to topic please :)